• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Fullscreen" with party and menu?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2018
    Hello!
    Is it possible to make fullscreen with game in normal resolution in center of screen?
    *like in the image*

(sorry for bad english heh)

BadSamaritan

Gone Fishin'
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2023
    Yes, albeit the easy way is somewhat hackish, you can do it in a matter of minutes. Simply use the "screen border" option found in the options menu, and adjust the height/width of it in the settings script, to reach the borders of the screen.(and adjust the corresponding image in the pictures folder for the change)

Now granted that only takes care of it visually and doesn't add stuff like party members, but I feel like you could probably just look at FL's tutorial on adding an in-game party hud, and shoving that a couple hundred pixels off to the side, and it'd do the trick.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2018
    Yes, albeit the easy way is somewhat hackish, you can do it in a matter of minutes. Simply use the "screen border" option found in the options menu, and adjust the height/width of it in the settings script, to reach the borders of the screen.(and adjust the corresponding image in the pictures folder for the change)

Now granted that only takes care of it visually and doesn't add stuff like party members, but I feel like you could probably just look at FL's tutorial on adding an in-game party hud, and shoving that a couple hundred pixels off to the side, and it'd do the trick.

Thank you, but i have a little problem...
    When i changed settings to:
    DEFAULTSCREENWIDTH = 512
    DEFAULTSCREENHEIGHT = 384
    DEFAULTSCREENZOOM = 1.0
    FULLSCREENBORDERCROP = false
    BORDERWIDTH = 1366
    BORDERHEIGHT = 768
    MAPVIEWMODE = 1
    I have problem with line 423 of Sprite_Resizer script. (https://pastebin.com/gaWfkDhK)
    How can I fix it?

nevermind, i did it >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2018

Adding party hud from FL's tutorial doesn't work :/

How can i make this work? I haven't got any ideas >_<

Back