• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fully completing Sapphire

Soulweaver

a mirage
Years
  • Yeah... I actually have a Treecko with Dragonbreath, a Torchic with Rock Slide (and Flamethrower; that's one you want a Blaziken to know, right?) and a Mudkip with Ice Ball. But that would be about making new Battle Tower Pokémon. That's why I asked only for movesets. I am so lazy I first make sure if I can get around that c(/h)atch&train phase :D

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Swampert @ Leftovers
    Trait: Torrent
    EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SAtk
    Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Beam
    - Roar / Rest
    - Hydro Pump

Mixpert is very good and not much in the battle tower can really stand up to it, and you can roar away what does ;)

Sceptile @ Leftovers
    Trait: Overgrow
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Substitute
    - Leech Seed
    - Leaf Blade
    - Dragon Claw

Good ingame subseeder. HP Ice or HP fire is better over dragon claw if you can get it. If you can't get sub and/or leech seed, run thunderpunch and Hidden Power Ice/Fire over them as an all-out special sweeper.

Blaziken @ Leftovers
    Trait: Blaze
    EVs: 128 Atk / 252 Spd / 128 SAtk
    Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
    - Flamethrower
    - Thunderpunch
    - Brick Break
    - Rock Slide

My favorite ADV set-mixed blaziken ;)

Soulweaver

a mirage
    Years
  • I think my Swampert is quite close to that one :P At least it has Ice Beam and Earthquake. But I am sure I don't have three Leftovers... I should have two, though. That another must be on a stored Poké 'coz I haven't seen it for a while.

And, I came up again with another question I had forgotten. This is quite a toughie, as I've been looking different forums without finding a case similar to mine. Well, this happened a lot of time ago, so I can't get all the details right.
    I was normally playing Sapphire, going back and forth the routes next to Mauville. Then I went into a house and checked what was on the TV. Pokémon News. They told about a mass outbreak... (sounds quite ordinary up to this point) ...of SEEDOT at Route 117. I couldn't believe my eyes. Well, I decided to go there. There really were Seedots. I, however, by some reason caught only one. That's not all. The Seedot I caught had a Leech Seed! That's an egg move! At that time I thought it was some kind of a hidden promo event since I had just reached the 3000 trainer matches milestone. Do you have any ideas why did that happen?
    (I could open another thread for this since this topic has nothing to do with the original idea)

The Chuckle Squad

We're watchin' you...
    Years
  • Everything you've posted is all purely based on luck; the Lottery, Shiny Pokemon, Mirage Island. I think you should keep repeating the same process until you get what you want. It might take a day, week, or maybe even a month.

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
  • That could just be a result of the "pokemon herd sighting thing" maybe the other ones that have different pokemon in them have wierd egg moves such as that sedot with leech seed.

Soulweaver

a mirage
    Years
  • The only thing I can think of is...
    Could it perhaps be some result of mixing records with a buddy? Probably not...

Of course, 960 hours is a VERY long time, at least to me. (I clocked 200 hours to beat my silver) so it could be some kind of easteregg planted that goes off after a certain ammount of game time...

There might be a slim chance that it's related to mixing, since my little bro has Ruby. However, I don't think so.

And yes, I think too that that is a very long time since I haven't met anyone with over 1000 hours... yet. But I doubt I have the highest playing time on this forum.

agent destroyer

pokemon prof. for team rocket
    Years
  • There might be a slim chance that it's related to mixing, since my little bro has Ruby. However, I don't think so.

And yes, I think too that that is a very long time since I haven't met anyone with over 1000 hours... yet. But I doubt I have the highest playing time on this forum.

true i have 326 hrs on my pokemon gold.

Back