• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fun time Daily Chit-Chat

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    That's the same...I can guzzle three cans of soda, a slice of pizza and my (too tall to eat without squashing it first) sub sandwich and still not gain weight. I raid the fridge daily and eat almost all the food at breakfast, lunch and dinner...and I still haven't gained any weight except for natural weight gain/loss...

Years
    *sigh* That means ya an' I have a high metabolism... *sigh* We don't assimilate fats. ^_^
    But if I'm not careful about the changes that occur as I get older I might end up fat all of a sudden. o.0

Years
    *sigh* I live on a strict diet of pizza, french fries, pasta, ham sandwiches, and other non-healthy, fast-food-ish stuff. *sigh* I won't eat anything else so my parents have ta make me this food. *sigh* I'm such a spoiled brat. XD

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    *sigh* I live on a strict diet of pizza, french fries, pasta, ham sandwiches, and other non-healthy, fast-food-ish stuff. *sigh* I won't eat anything else so my parents have ta make me this food. *sigh* I'm such a spoiled brat. XD
    Wow... I eat Fast Food, lke, everyday, I do not get fat :)

Years
    *sigh* I only gulp down huge amounts of food if I likes it. XD
    My fav thing to do after eating so much is burp'n' around! XD
    *sigh* Mom HATES me when I do it... but I still do it! XD
    *sigh* I like ta eat cheese snacks in hi-school an' then breathe out the stinky smell onto the collegues in my class! XDXDXDXD

Back