• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny Metronome Moments

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • I got an explosion out of a Clefable in the battle tower, AND MY SWAMPERT LIVED! ITS ALIVE! Oh gosh its alive....hehehe :3

Pika-power

Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
  • Skitty used asisst.
    Skitty used splash.
    :(

Togepi used metronome.
    Togepi used tackle.
    :surprised:

Skitty used assist.
    Skitty used scratch.
    :(

As you see, I have horrid luck with assist and metronome.....

Ibis

flyin' with Lugia!
    Years
  • My Munchlax used Ho-Oh's Sacred Fire against a Quagsire when I was EVing. In Battle Factory, someone else used Metronome and got Transform.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
  • A few days ago, a Pokemon in the battle Frontier used Quick Attack (on my Steelix), then Stockpile. Then it went bye-bye.

I love it when they use "useless" moves. <3

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I got Blast burn with my togepi against a Bronzor
    and the bronzor lived with over half it's health

Then my togekiss has gotten explosion TWICE and missed both times, still killing itself.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • One time I was really desperate to win a battle so I had my Clefable use Metronome hoping it would release some extremely powerful attack.

It used Splash.

-__-;

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • In pokemon Stadium I had a Chansey with metronome. It went like this...

Chansey used Metronome.
    Chansey used Metronome.
    It flew up into the sky.

Yeah... I got metronome with metronome :p

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • My friend was anime-style-battling with a friend, but in real life. He got desperate and used Metronome, so we took out my DS, pulled out my Togetaro and used Metronome.

Togetaro used Metronome!
    Togetaro used Memento!
    Wild Oddish' Defense fell harshly!
    Wild Oddish' Sp. Defense fell harshly!
    Togetic fainted!

lol.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    In pokemon Stadium I had a Chansey with metronome. It went like this...

Chansey used Metronome.
    Chansey used Metronome.
    It flew up into the sky.

Yeah... I got metronome with metronome :p

uUh no you didnt? Metronome can't call metronome.

It also can't call Sketch, so for those claiming to have called Sketch...that's a lie, too.

My WTF Metronome moment was when my Togepi (lv 19) metronomed Hi Jump Kick and nailed Whitney's Miltank. It survived and finished me off with a lv 4 Rollout. Needless to say I then took a one way train to Nurse Joy.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
  • Before claiming Metronome called itself or Sketch, check Bulbapedia. Also, do not claim you were playing a Nuzlocke, as Metronome is a very bad idea in Nuzlocke.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
  • I was just about to beat Red with my Togekiss. I had no items and the only move I could use was metrenome.

Red uses a Full Restore. O_O
    Charizard regain all its health.
    Togekiss used Metrenome.
    Metrenome turned into Explosion. (NO!!!)
    Togekiss explodes killing itself.
    Charizard survives with its health bar in yellow.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    On final of Arons (E4) pokemon with just a Clafairy and Delicat

Delicat used ASSIST!
    Delicat used METRANOME
    Delicat used EXPLOSION
    Trainer Pearl used FACEPALM

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    my recently-hatched munchlax in pokemon y got self-destruct against a level 3 zigzagoon,while having attack lowered by 2 stages,and even though zigzagoon wasn't at full health,it survived,but then it was hurt by poison (from metronome's poison gas) and got into the red. i then tried to run but couldn't get away,so i switched to yveltal and ran. oh,and assist can't call metronome. for those claiming to have called sketch or metronome,that''s a lie or your game was hacked. oh,and no one was claiming to have been playing a nuzlocke. the people who you think were claiming to have been playing nuzlockes are just people who like to say kill and die instead of ko and faint,because they sound cooler.oh,and i'm battling vaporeon user polly in the postgame of ultra moon and my lv 65 snorlax got vacuum wave. oh,and i recently got heal pulse from metronome,accidentally healing my opponent.

Last edited:
    Back