• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny Pictures from Pokemon Special

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Well I can't post it on my website, so I think I might just put them here for fun. Here's one.
    When I get back book 8 I'll try to get the funny part about Gold meeting the monks in Bellsprout Tower.

Years
  • meh... I get easilly amused... hm...great aspects in battles huh? Yeah right XD

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • it could be feelingshippy, but looks pretty funny

Gold: Hey Pryce!

hehe! funny!

Last edited:

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
  • Hee hee, funny pics. The one with Yellow reminds me of Haruka with the mudkip. Oh and the one shiny_jiggly posted with Akane and Gold, did Gold call her a him?

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Some kind of translation error I think. It's pretty common in the book. :nervous:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    So that Mysterious Masked Man was Pryce? XD; I thought it was a girl... >.>; Anyway, loved that radio one. XD

Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    So that Mysterious Masked Man was Pryce? XD; I thought it was a girl... >.>; Anyway, loved that radio one. XD
    I thought the "Masked Man" was Elite Will. So...can someone tell me what the relationship between Silver and Lance is now that I've figured that part out ^_^?

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I thought that masked man was the lady in the Elite Four who uses evil pokemon (Forgot the name). Since he's a male I think that would be obviously out.

Years
  • Well, Will and Karen were both members of the "Masked Children". Well, in the story, Silver and Blue were members of this assciation plus half of team rocket. You know that they're the Masked Children since they...well... wear masks. Some members wear half a mask for some important reason.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • That is true, I told you that yesterday, Punkie. ^ ^ Yes, I would have manga but they are much too costly, ranging around 20 American dollars for one copy, even for the smallest ones. I could understand with them being semi-thick or very thick, but nothing should be that expensive. Anyway, those were funny. I personally love those Pokemon mangas. I used to buy them at 7-11 for only five dollars because they were magazine-mangas, not actual mangas. They were really cool. I talk too much. +_+

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Can anyone tell me where I can translate currency? I bought mine for S$8.50 per volume. Manga in mandarin are usually cheaper by about half times. It's worth it since 2 volumes come out per year.
    Edit: nvm I found a website to do it. One Pokemon Adventures(English) manga here cost approx. 4.96783 USD. Manga in madarin usually cost approx. 2.92226 USD

Last edited:
    Back