• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Furry Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    I don't know how much of PC's population besides me is furry, but perhaps I wonder if those who are could feel at home and find others to mingle with if PC had a forum for Pokemon furries.

*shrugs* I suppose it's not likely, but it would be an interesting experiment.

Zet

Years
  • You're on a pokemon forum, I think we have enough furry stuff as it is.

You have to remember that kids still come to this forum and having furry stuff would destroy their little minds and parents will be having some sort of rage attack etc.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Hun, as much as I agree with you, it will never happen. Search for one on Google or something. This forum is rated PG-13, not NC-17.​

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    I realize that, I should have mentioned that it would need to be regulated to keep mature work out. I think it would be okay as long as roleplay was kept PG-13 and emphasized on PG-13 open discussion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back