• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Furuba (Fruits Basket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC - Can I start? =3 If this is wrong, just tell me and I'll delete it. x.x; ))

Souma Hatori opened the window and savored the cool air of late winter. As he watched the outside scenery, he noticed that the snow was starting to melt, revealing the grass and stone underneath. It reminded him...

"Ne, what do you think snow becomes when it melts?" she asked, with a curious face.

"Water." he replied with his usual stotic face.

"No silly, it becomes... spring." she replied, smiling.

A knock on the door brought Hatori back into the real world, he hated that knock, for making him come back, if only he could stay...

"Come in." he said.

((OOC - Anyone can knock on that door. =3))

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Kisa walked in she trembled slightly as she spoke. "um... Hatori Oji-chan? Are you going to visit Onee-Chan?" Kisa asked this in a small voice. She held on to the door her eyes staring down into her feet.
    OOC: Is that good and are we doing this when everybody knows each other?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hatori raised his eyebrow slightly when Kisa walked in.

She trembled slightly as she spoke. "Um... Hatori Oji-chan? Are you going to visit Onee-Chan?" Kisa asked this in a small voice. She held on to the door, her eyes staring down into her feet.

"Onee-chan", if Hatori recalled correctly was an interfering outsider named Honda Tohru. If he was right, she would be coming to him soon, for him to erase her memory.

"I'm sure that I'll meet her one day." he replied, shuffling through his many various documents. It was strange though, how this girl managed to capture so many Souma's hearts. Yuki, Kyo, and now Kisa. Strange.

((OOC - I don't know if this's okay. o.o; ))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back