• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fused and recolored Pokemon Sprite Requets

Status
Not open for further replies.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    okay i want a fused bagons head dratinis body scythers claws and nido kings feet in blue plz
    version lg/fr

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
  • Can you please make me a sprite with a Grovyle's Head, Scyther's Torso and Scythes, Skarmory's Wings, Steelix's tail, and all of it colored blue? Thanks if you can!

EDIT: Can the sprites be from R/S and FR/LG also. Can you make the background blue also.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    i'd hate to be picky but....can i have a sprite with blazekins body(with arms), swamperts head, sceptiles legs, latias right/left wing with latios right/left wing (one on one side the other wing on the other side) and for a tail i'd like raichu's....could i have it coloured black? thanks!

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Could you please do me a female mewtwo that is completely white with six white wings and with a gold ring on each lower leg and around her left eye... oh and it's a yellow version mewtwo.(it's for an avatar)

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Ok ill do them sorry if i dont do them that fast Ive been playing FFX-2 so ill have them done soon i hope.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2004
    could i get a fuse of absols head blazikens body latios wings and swampert legs,all from sapphire and all blue except for latios wings

Last edited:

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Could I have a Scyther and Hitmonchan

Ps Can i use it For an Advitar?

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    hey chaos ur a WICKED fuser can u fuse me a cleffa mixed with another really cute pokemon and a rattata mixed with electrike and hoot hoot fused with a cynda quil and totodile and a chicorita and take your time man

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    thats what i ment and i was giving him a break he loves hes final fantasy x-2 :p

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    hey chaos berry make your own thread plz so then people can request

ChoasTheory

Boy Mew (NOT genderless)
    Years
  • nope i dont wanna lol if u want reasons here they r

1. there already is 1

2. thats kinda of like competing

3. u can ask miroku anytime and he will make u sprites after all if he wasnt gonna he wouldnt have made this thread

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    chaos its not not competing there is a lot of sprite fusing and mroku is busy playing ffx2 tell ya what just pm me

ChoasTheory

Boy Mew (NOT genderless)
    Years
  • man right now he is sleeping it is like 4:00 am just post for it for him and he will do it ok and i am bout to goto bed so u can wait a while there is people actually i just counted 2 people that even posted before you and never got there sprites patiants is a virtue there's should have been done even before the 1 i made u

just to stick it out there in life your gonna have to wait and also youre gonna need to get over it not to be rude but i aint makin those sprites it isnt my thread

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    well its 9.00 here and thats y i said pm me plz

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back