• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fused and recolored Pokemon Sprite Requets

Status
Not open for further replies.

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
    Gah. My request didn't turn out right. No offense to you chaos... the Pokemon I chose didn't fit. Here's a request I think might be better:

An Electabuzz's head on Magmar's Body with Hitmonchan's arms and Medicham's legs, and it all colored Red.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Good news for you and bad news for me.
    The Good News And Bad News For Me Is FFX-2 went back to the video store so ill do requets again.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Umm sorry Chaos but I'd really like Miroku to do my request cause the one you did just didn't really look right anyway it was supposed to be a mewtwo from yellow version not R/S version.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    IU have the yellow sprite so its all ok -_- ill have it done soon ^_^

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    ChoasTheory said:
    yellow sprites are hard to find -_- or else it would have been done with yellow sprite i searched on google for 1 hour for your yellow sprite and found no yellow sprite so y dont u get the yellow sprite -_-
    I found one a long time ago thats how I knew which one I wanted
    Fused and recolored Pokemon Sprite Requets
    I found this one at this site https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/ it's a pretty good site for just about everyting

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    oooooooooohhhhhhhh miroku is back did u see my request up there can u plz do that

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I have Jinonas done i just havent gopt it on here yet everyone wants to use the phone evry time i tried to upload it to my site -_-;;. and could you tell me you request again i dont want to keep going back to that page.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    sure i'll post it agen

can i have a sprite with blazekins body(with arms), swamperts head, sceptiles legs, latias/latios (whichever) wings and for a tail i'd like raichu's....could i have it coloured black? thanks!

there...copy and paste! Thanks again! BTW i kinda changed my post a little bit from my last one....

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    here is my request again can u fuse me a cleffa mixed with another really cute pokemon and a rattata mixed with electrike and hoot hoot fused with a cynda quil and totodile and a chicorita and take your time man

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2005
    Hi. Could you make a R/S sprite with Gardevoir having wings of Articuno. Please make the wings white, same as Gardevoir's white. The Gardevoir should be facing right, while the Articuno is facing left. Thanks.

P.S. If you do not have the required sprites, just PM me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back