• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fusion or Illusion

SamuRay

Overlord of Fusions
Years
  • This is my gallery for all my fusioned sprites and more or less for other sprites too.
    My previous works had long gone with my damaged hard disk, so i can just post 1 now but more will come later.

Fusion or Illusion

a qudraped fusion of bulbasaur, kricketune and sigilyph.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there! Unfortunately we have a three piece minimum in A&D for posting a gallery, but since it sounds like technological problems are impeding your ability to meet this standard and you have the intention to post more soon, I'll let it slide. Just letting you know!

Otherwise, that's a pretty sick sprite. I wouldn't have imagined those Pokemon coming together in such a way, but your color synergy is spot on and your fusion is clean. I like it! :)

Back