• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fusions and Recolors 2.0

Alpham-A-Epsilons

~*Bouysel is cool*~
    Years
    Want fusions and recolors then come here for pretty good fusions and recolors

Recolors:
    Fusions and Recolors 2.0
    Fusions and Recolors 2.0
    Fusions and Recolors 2.0
    Fusions and Recolors 2.0

Fusions:
    Fusions and Recolors 2.0
    Fusions and Recolors 2.0
    Fusions and Recolors 2.0
    Fusions and Recolors 2.0
    Fusions and Recolors 2.0
    Fusions and Recolors 2.0

Last edited:

Donber

Raichu and Donber Lover!!!
    Years
    You've gotta show examples^^ But I'll test ya, can I have a fusion of Eevee and pichu^^ Eevee as the base^^

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Psychic Master, you need examples of your work in your first post. If you don't put them in, I will be forced to close the thread. Please put them in ASAP.

Charmaster, your signature is too long ^^;; please fit it within the signature limits - details are in the FAQ. :)

emeraldbrendan

Grand Champion
    Years
    i need help

im new here and i wanted to know how do u guys customize your trainer cardz. if anaone knows how, reply back asap.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    emeraldbrendan said:
    im new here and i wanted to know how do u guys customize your trainer cardz. if anaone knows how, reply back asap.
    You can't post that here, go to the T-card subforum.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    YAY! You're baaack! Can you make a Gulpin + Zangoose?

Back