• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future Generation of Pokemon

johnnico6426

evil plan in a making
    Years
    If given a chance by Nintendo, Game Freaks, or Creatures Inc. to create the 4th generation of Pokemon and types, what kind of Pokemon would you make?

Include the name, type, abillity, and the evolve form, if any.

Tvan

Boiler Up!
    Years
    More Dark/Flying, and maybe some Dark/Dragon?

Scratch that, Dark/Anything.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    It Could Be Nice To See...

Grass/Ghost. Some Kind Of Rotten Berry?

Steel/Fire. Meteor-Like Pok?mon

Fire/Psychic. Bunny Made Of Purple Lava... XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    Hmm... I guess I would make a few.

A Ghost/Water... like a dead fish with a fishing line hooked in it's mouth.

A Dark/Dragon... for a legendary.

The Grass Starter would be a resemblance of a lemur/monkey, the Fire Starter would resemble a rhinocerous, and the Water Starter would resemble a sea monkey or something...

Yeah. That's what I would do.

Years
    A Dragon/Fire or Water or Grass would be unbeatable in my opinion... I hope there gonna be sth like that... It also would be great with a Psychic/Fire pokemon.

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    a new type:
    mecha!
    like a steelix evolution that look's like the same appearnce, but than with alaminium and avanced technologie onboard. -make's me think off a steelix like boing 747-

Tvan

Boiler Up!
    Years
    Sweetums said:
    A Dark/Dragon... for a legendary.
    That would be awesome. Dark and Steel are undereprisented due to the fact that they were added later. Need more Steel for sure, and some new Dark combos.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    I think a legendary evolution of Groudon and Kyogre combined which had all abilities would be awesome. I would LOVE to see an evoultion of Electabuz aswell, heh that would be cool.

Years
    I wouled LOVe to see virtual reality Pokemon games. But that's next century, maybe.

As for pokemon... a umm, ah, a lightning/ground type. A mouse pokemon, a version af a tiger...

Back