• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-- G I V E A W A Y ^_^

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    @ Gossy - Use the Ash FC i'll be with you In a min
    @ Munclax & Kirk - Where are you?

zez

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    @ Zez : can I have master ball on my new career...?

Sorry dont have one atm. I have rare candy, razor fang, quick claw, soothe bell, shed shell, protector, razor claw, some stones, red shard.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    do you have any other shinys u are wiling to give away
    but if not then i will take ur ditto,teddiursa and staryu

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
  • I'm there, sorry I think wifi is being strange today. o.O; My friend is having problems trading too.

.тαмєя

Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    No, sorry ~
    And sure hang lettme trade with some other people first!
    Edit .Snorlax is restarting too so some of his pokes are up on the 1st post too!

Years
  • New pokemon on the first post. You'll have to use my friend code to trade them, like tamer i want scrap, but then good things on my new file. Thank you :)
    My friend code is 4598 1845 1545

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    What do you want for a Teddiursa? I don't have a lot but just name whatever. I could breed you a Totodile...?

zez

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    New pokemon on the first post. You'll have to use my friend code to trade them, like tamer i want scrap, but then good things on my new file. Thank you :)

Can i have the Lugia please?

Years
  • Zez and xadamxzzz, yes you can! I'll just need your friend codes. What would you be giving me on my new file?

zez

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    Zez and xadamxzzz, yes you can! I'll just need your friend codes. What would you be giving me on my new file?

FC: 0517 6020 1796 Name: FLANK, i posted before in this thread list of stuff with items you can have, also the pokemon holding the items will be Torchich

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Hey, it might take me a couple of minutes to get that Totodile for you. Do you want an Egg? It will take a looong time for me to hatch it but I don't mind. I don't think I can be bothered to hatch for certain Natures though :P

Years
  • FC: 0517 6020 1796 Name: FLANK, i posted before in this thread list of stuff with items you can have, also the pokemon holding the items will be Torchich

can i have a thunderstone on my new career? I'll pm you when i have my new friend code and stuff. I'll be on wifi to trade lugia for scrap ina second. Let me register you first.

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
  • snorlax whats your fc mine is 5027 3933 3642 and ill give you a lickilicki holding a masterball?

.тαмєя

Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Hey, it might take me a couple of minutes to get that Totodile for you. Do you want an Egg? It will take a looong time for me to hatch it but I don't mind. I don't think I can be bothered to hatch for certain Natures though :P

I need the scrap pokemon and then the new one on my new career :)
    I'll add you and get on Wi-Fi +D

Back