• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-- G I V E A W A Y ^_^

zez

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    can i have a thunderstone on my new career? I'll pm you when i have my new friend code and stuff. I'll be on wifi to trade lugia for scrap ina second. Let me register you first.

Yeah sure. Dont i need your FC to trade with you?

EDIT: Also Tamer are you gonna trade me that Ditto? I have you registered my FC is in my sig.

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
  • Ok I registered you and I have my lickilicki with a master ball good to go you?

Years
  • Okay
    @ xadamxzzz Okay, i'll register you, but remember to give me scrap first.
    @ zez I'm waiting now, i've got lugia and i've registered you, now i'm just waiting, hurry up, i've still got to register and trade with xadamxzzz aswell.
    Edit : @spiritalbarn I think it's either a sentret or a vulpix in the egg, are you sure you'll offer a dratini? If so, my FC is in my first post on this thread, what would you offer in return? Remember scrap on this acreer, good stuff on the next.

zez

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    Okay

@ zez I'm waiting now, i've got lugia and i've registered you, now i'm just waiting, hurry up, i've still got to register and trade with xadamxzzz aswell.
    I am on wi-fi now..............

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Ninja and Gossy - I'm going on Wi-Fi now for our trade ^-^

Sweet - the crappy Machop is the scrap Pokemon.

xadamxzz - a scrap Pokemon is a "worthless" Pokemon used when people do a trade such as what I'm doing now. Bidoof, Starly etc. It's basically just a filler.

e.g. Tamer wants a Totodile for his future game file. But his Teddiursa is on his current one, and I want it!

So he sends me a Teddiursa, and I'll send him a "scrap" Pokemon (common to find).

When he wants the Totodile, he'll trade it for a "scrap" Pokemon.

Years
  • Okay, i've just traded with zez, xadamxzzz i'll register you now, then i'll trade you my feraligatr, remember, scrap at first.

zez

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    Tamer can you trade me a Ditto now? I am on wi-fi and i have registered you :D

Back