• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-- G I V E A W A Y ^_^

Years
    Okay, i'm going online now, ill get to you soon spiritalbarn. I need to ttrade with some other people first. I'm not sure which is which so just bring 2 scrap so i'll trade you both.

hey snorlax whats ur fc.......................

It's in my first post of this thread.

Last edited:
    Years
    Could I have the shiny suicune? I could give you a Keyogre since it's not obtainable in soulsilver C:

Years
    EDIT : I am very very deeply sorry, everybody who is waiting to trade something with me. I must go now and want to restart my career tonight. I will definitely try to make it up to all of you waiting on my new career, or i'll sponge off tamer or something to get you something different. I will give Spirit albarn an actual vulpix from on my new career, but i can only do this if you all PM me your friend codes. Then when i am ready, i will trade you your replacement. Again, my apologies.
    Thank you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Could I get the poliwrath? I'll toss you over a starter when you start the new game in return.

Thanks to snorlax btw!

Spirit Albarn♫

death scythe★
    Years
    EDIT : I am very very deeply sorry, everybody who is waiting to trade something with me. I must go now and want to restart my career tonight. I will definitely try to make it up to all of you waiting on my new career, or i'll sponge off tamer or something to get you something different. I will give Spirit albarn an actual vulpix from on my new career, but i can only do this if you all PM me your friend codes. Then when i am ready, i will trade you your replacement. Again, my apologies.
    Thank you.

Thanks Just Pm Me When You Have Time

Back