• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen G/S/C Revisited

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    I've decided, after a heck of a long time, to go back to playing Gold and Crystal (the games I have). I had to reset the games built-in clock, but I did manage to continue from where I left off.

Has anyone played G/S/C recently? And if yes, I would like to know what you're doing in the game. And also feel free to talk about anything in the G/S/C series.

Right now in Gold, I'm trying to reach the 100 caught Pokrmon mark. I had no idea how it would be.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    In Silver I have 180 something pokemn. I could actually get all 250 because I have Mew (from Mew trick) and Celebi (from someone elses game cheat thing). I have all the starters from Johto and Kanto as well because my brother has Gold and I have Red. I have all 3 fossil pokemon from Red as well. I can't really be bothered to finish my pokedex at the moment.

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    i have recently,just to check up on my lovely megainum and suicune!
    (not to brag,but my meganium is lvl 100 on crystal ^_^)
    there doing great!
    ive beaten the elite four severl times,and about three years ago my bro helped me defeat red/ash.i mostly did the battling,he told me what to do.(red/ash was a pain >_<)noiw im currently just hanging out with my pkmn om emerald,but i still check on my megainum every now and then ^_^

enyce

banned
    Years
    It was like last month...

I have:
    Bulbasaur
    Quilava
    Golduck
    Smoochum
    Electabuzz
    Noctowl

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
    I'm playing Crystal and my boyfriend is playing my Silver (I have all three). He was so estatic when I let him play.

I just restarted the game and doing it all over again. When I beat it, I'll probably end up filling my pokedex.

This is all until I finally get both Colloseum and Gale of Darkness. Once I do that, I finishing my pokedex on Emerald. (I'm at 148).

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    I'm glad to see that you are sharing your G/S/C stories.
    My sister's Silver has a saving problem. She's forced into starting a new game, and when she saves, turns off... the Continue option doesn't appear and she has to start again.

Anyone who has played just recently discovered this problem?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    In my Silver version I had like over 200 pokemon...my main team were all 90+ but my account got reset...:(

I don't feel like starting it over now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2006
    I have nothing to do left on my gold version seeing as though I have every possible pokemon you can obtain....plus celebi. I just restarted one of my crystals though and I'm trying to get at lest 20 of my pokemon to around lvl 90.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    ~Patrick~ said:
    In my Silver version I had like over 200 pokemon...my main team were all 90+ but my account got reset...:(

I don't feel like starting it over now.
    Oh, that's really unfortunate. My Yellow's game data got corrupted one point, and it had all the powerful pokemon in it.

Has anyone managed to beat Red (Ash) yet? If yes, share your experiences.

Years
    I have about twice when i did have Gold (got Crystal now) but since I am still in training for the Elite Four I am a looooooooog way off. I have started the game about four months ago but at the moment I am raising my Pokemon in Sapphire in preperation for the 7th gym. Time to reorginise my team I think.

Back