• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen G/s/c

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCarpyzardx

Trainer
Years
  • Are there any "glitches" or anything similar on g/s/c that anyone knows of?
    almost completed crystal and id like to know if theres anything messed up with the game i could play with ;)

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Just look through the Official Glitch thread, there's a ton of glitches in there.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • I know of one. There's a glitch that allows you to duplicate Pokemon via the PC. I know this works in Gold and Silver, though I'm not too sure about Crystal. You can try it anyway. I don't remember if this is the exact procedure, but play around with it,

The Glitch:

1. Find a Pokemon that you want to duplicate, and if you want, attach a rare item to it, as held items get duplicated with the Pokemon.
    2. Save your game.
    3. Deposit the Pokemon in the PC.
    4. Change the PC Box to another Box, but while it saves the game, turn your Gameboy's power off.
    5. Turn your Gameboy back on and check the PC. When you do, you'll find two copies of the Pokemon you just deposited: one in the Box you placed it in, and one in the Box you changed to.

Years
  • Sailor Chibi Lunatone said:
    I know of one. There's a glitch that allows you to duplicate Pokemon via the PC. I know this works in Gold and Silver, though I'm not too sure about Crystal. You can try it anyway. I don't remember if this is the exact procedure, but play around with it,

The Glitch:

1. Find a Pokemon that you want to duplicate, and if you want, attach a rare item to it, as held items get duplicated with the Pokemon.
    2. Save your game.
    3. Deposit the Pokemon in the PC.
    4. Change the PC Box to another Box, but while it saves the game, turn your Gameboy's power off.
    5. Turn your Gameboy back on and check the PC. When you do, you'll find two copies of the Pokemon you just deposited: one in the Box you placed it in, and one in the Box you changed to.

Don't think it works in Crystal ... But hey, you can always try. =P

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018

- Actually when it says, "SAVING DON'T TURN OFF THE POWER." you turn it off at about "TURN".

- And it is in the box that you placed it in, and in your party, not the box you switched to.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    xCarpyzardx said:
    Hee hee dont work on crystal, really wanted more master balls too...
    Correct,the duplication trick wont work in crystal...i tried it in crystal n it din work last time,thats why my bro stop playing it,because he say the duplication trick wont work...haha,however,the trick work for silver and gold,its true!^^

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Okay, there is already a glitch thread. Stop posting here. Someone please close this.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2006
    ive cloned all the baby pkmn, so i got all the baby pkmn that im not going to evolve and the evolvers of them. hopefully ill lvl all the baby pkmn as high as i can, and then use them for dueling and stuff.

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
  • I would get an Eevee and make it very happy almost ready to evolve. Then clone it. You will have now have two very happy Eevees saving you the time (and money) of breeding another one and giving it expensive stuff like carbos and protein.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back