• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G3T Editor unable to edit trainer IDs in the 300s

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    So I started with Li Yun's Pokemon Emerald Patch, https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=451990 , and when viewing the ROM through the Modded G3T editor the trainer IDs stop at 02E6, trainer IDs in the 0300s dont appear in the program. They still work in-game and they aren't deleted they simply just do not show up in the editor, so I cant make changes to those trainer fights. Any ideas on why and possible solutions? Cheers

Another issue i'm having is certain trainers can have custom moves and other trainers can't have custom moves? How can I make it so trainers like maxie can have custom moves, and remove custom moves from a random pokemon breeder?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Trainers' default limit is around &H0300, you will need to update the .ini setting with your custom limit. From the main menu.
    As to giving Trainers Pokémon with custom moves (or adding extra Pokemon in their team) you are required to modify the Trainer's POKEMON DATA using the black EDIT Button and dont forget to use the FIND FREE SPACE button to avoid overriding existing data!!

Back