• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: G3T for Android

Years
Thanks a lot for this app. I just have one question, when will the Trainer Editors and the Pokémon Editor come out?

Not any soon honestly, coding the tools while searching for data offsets and testing thoroughly is extremely tedious!

Next Tools should be coming in this order:
Abilities editor
Pokemon efitor (basic data)
Trainers editor

Years
When do you think the Ability Editor will release?
And what would it be like, the ability to edit chances or properties of abilities?
No, simply editing names and description.
Abilities effects don't have a standarized format, each effect is a bunch of scripts which are better to be edited through ASM hacking.

Anyways, due to copyright reasons I had to change the app's icon on the Play Store.
As such I pushed a new update, you are advised to download it as it includes a fix to a n impactful bug.

Also, you don't want to miss the search feature I added which saves you a lot of time when you want to find a specific move or item.

Moreover, I'd like to know if you also find the teal-colored theme better than the old orange theme!

Years
No, simply editing names and description.
Abilities effects don't have a standarized format, each effect is a bunch of scripts which are better to be edited through ASM hacking.

Anyways, due to copyright reasons I had to change the app's icon on the Play Store.
As such I pushed a new update, you are advised to download it as it includes a fix to a n impactful bug.

Also, you don't want to miss the search feature I added which saves you a lot of time when you want to find a specific move or item.

Moreover, I'd like to know if you also find the teal-colored theme better than the old orange theme!

It looks nice to me, can't wait to see what's next for this :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
My GBA files are not displayed to me. I've already tried a lot via other file managers or to set new permissions. Do I need more than the GBA file or where is my fault

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Apr 14, 2022
My GBA files are not displayed to me. I've already tried a lot via other file managers or to set new permissions. Do I need more than the GBA file or where is my fault

Is G3T choosing the same folder as the rom your have?

Anyway, I tried to edit and turn the item of index 092 into an evo stone, copying the script from the other stones and it didn't work, when I try to use on a mon I made it compatible with it simply shows "it has no effect" even though there isn't a thing saying its "not able" to evolve with it

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
G3T Starts in my Root-Folder with the inbuild filemanager, in my Rom Folder it Shows me only more folders or Nothing.
My Idea was that the permission to read my Files in The storage maybe is Not right, but i can only give G3T the permission to Edit Media-Files in my storage . I think my device is the Problem i have an Redmi Poco X3 Pro.

Years

Some screenshot(s) would help me better adress your issue!

EDIT: Reading your latest message, your ROMs are probably in a compressed format.

Last edited:
Years
Is G3T choosing the same folder as the rom your have?

Anyway, I tried to edit and turn the item of index 092 into an evo stone, copying the script from the other stones and it didn't work, when I try to use on a mon I made it compatible with it simply shows "it has no effect" even though there isn't a thing saying its "not able" to evolve with it

IIRC, creating new evolutionary stones requires some additional advanced modifications on your rom.
You should check the forums for a tutorial about that!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Some screenshot(s) would help me better adress your issue!

EDIT: Reading your latest message, your ROMs are probably in a compressed format.

In the Attachments are Screenshots Form my device File Browser and Form G3T the in is the Folder befor the Rom . When they are compressed, what should i do to unconpress them ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-19-03-01-04-519_com.niloiv.g3t.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-19-03-01-04-519_com.niloiv.g3t.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2021-10-19-03-00-59-943_com.niloiv.g3t.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-19-03-00-59-943_com.niloiv.g3t.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_2021-10-19-03-00-36-619_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-19-03-00-36-619_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 8
Years
In the Attachments are Screenshots Form my device File Browser and Form G3T the in is the Folder befor the Rom . When they are compressed, what should i do to unconpress them ?

OK, your rom isn't in a compressed format.
In the 2nd screen, what happens after you click on the "Emerald" folder?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
What MiUI version does your phone have?

MIUI Global 12.5.2 Stabil, Maybe when the app has the permisson to edit all files in my phone then the .gba files will shown. Sadly i didnt know how to set this, the only setting i have is to edit media files :/
Starter Swaper can open .gba files on my phone, there i can give full permisson to edit all Files

Years
MIUI Global 12.5.2 Stabil, Maybe when the app has the permisson to edit all files in my phone then the .gba files will shown. Sadly i didnt know how to set this, the only setting i have is to edit media files :/
Starter Swaper can open .gba files on my phone, there i can give full permisson to edit all Files

Apparently, the latest versions of Android introduced some limitations on storage access (on top of the already complex frameworks...)

Anyways, I will be working on a fix.

In the meantime, you can try downloading the app "Total Commander" (it's a very light file explorer) and open ur ROM from the file browser of Total Commander.

Years

I just updated the app on the Play Store.
I couldn't do enough conclusive tests tho, so please let me know if it works now.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
I just updated the app on the Play Store.
I couldn't do enough conclusive tests tho, so please let me know if it works now.

I can See now the Files but Then Comes this Message

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-27-12-54-09-773_com.niloiv.g3t.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-27-12-54-09-773_com.niloiv.g3t.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 12
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 21, 2022
I am also having issues saying the file is not a .gba file when it very clearly is

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 21, 2023
Does the move editor getting an update in the future which telling the move that is classified as a sound-based move?

Back