• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: G3T - Gen 3 Tools

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 1, 2023
Hi, I'm new to Romhacking. Can someone please tell me how to add the Fairy type? Also, I want to add new Pokemon to the game but can't figure out how. I've tried changing the NumberOfPokemon thing in both the BPRE and AXVE files but it doesn't do anything.
Can someone please help? Thanks :)

Days
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
So I'm having an issue

I try to add an effect on a move like attack or defense boost on an attacking move and it doesn't attack, just does the effect. How do I make it so that the move attacks first and does the effect second?

Days
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023
This programme is a beast of its kind I love it so much I hope you all success you definitly maded a man happy here
just one note it was hard for me to relise how to save my changes I hope you take such littel thing into consideration in your appdates

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
if this is still worked on, can we have a egg move editing feature? And perhaps moves from gen 4 onward?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
hello I have a problem with gen 3 toolds

appears windows say error loading evolution data

BBG56

Beginner Pokemon FireRed modder
Days
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
the .ini file says nothing needed exists TwT

Back