• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Galactos Spriting Team: Request and Hire Thread

Years
    Welcome to the home of The Galactos Spriting Team that consists of

Blazey Boy: Fusionist, recolours, Pokemon Trainer fusions
    ArmadilloHD: Megaman Editing and general editing and spriting
    Goatman56: Chaos (Pokemon and pokemon trainers and other game characters eg. cloud strife)
    Cute Lil Eevee: Custom spriter and chaos
    Komo1234: Trainer editer,Pokemorpher,fusionist,recolours
    Berino:fusionist
    vicener: system screen editer
    Hazard7:Pokemon trainer lookalikes (check out his sig for examples)

as you can see we do all in that list but don't ask me for a chao when goatman and cute lil eevee handle that

Last edited:

Beefn'ChedderMan

The Fetus.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    By mini's do you mean of fan Pokemon?

If you do then I would like a mini of this:
    Galactos Spriting Team: Request and Hire Thread

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Can you make me a fusion?
    of Espeon/Raichu
    and A
    Suicune/Raikou? if thats possible?

Years
    w00t

Right we have a customer
    Mudkip girl for her hack right
    she needs three starters

Fire: baby gazelle with no horns but a little fire around its neck (coulors of charmander cyndaquil or thorchick can be used but i think charmander is the best as the two others are small and the new sprite must not be bigger than the old since that will ruin the hack

Water: Little foal with like golducklike feet coulors of squirtle or totodile/mudkip can be used squirtle may be the best as it is the largest of them

Grass:little yellow lion cub thing with a tail of green leaves?coulors of bulbasaur/chikorita/treecko can be used(only one of those pokemons coulors since im using pokepic other coulors will mess up the hack)

and rageman has left PC and the team so sorry we can't do his things anymore

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    HEy, i made a thread about it, i need a char set of pro.Cherry, anyone up to it?

Back