• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Galar dex help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Can anyone help me? I'm looking to complete my galar dex and I need 6 more to be done but suprise trade and link with randoms isnt working out. I'll be happy to help out as well and I dont care if I dont get back some trades. I dont have much to brag about anyways.
    Needed: Appletun, Sableye, Zamazenta
    Offer: Whatever you need, Zacian, my only shiny Garados, GMax BFree, GMax Snorlax, GMax Kingler, Kanto Starters, Galar starters, meltan, etc.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2020
    I have shield so I can help as well, you can just give me junk. If you're interested, let me know and I can give you my info.

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2020
    Can anyone help me? I'm looking to complete my galar dex and I need 6 more to be done but suprise trade and link with randoms isnt working out. I'll be happy to help out as well and I dont care if I dont get back some trades. I dont have much to brag about anyways.
    Needed: Appletun, Croagunk/Toxicroak, Sableye, Aromatisse, Zamazenta
    Offer: Whatever you need, Zacian, my only shiny Garados, GMax BFree, GMax Snorlax, GMax Kingler, Kanto Starters, Galar starters, meltan, etc.

I have Appletin I'll trade you for a dreepy or dreepy line just let me know a trade code

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Sorry I was working, if anyone is available for the next couple hours, message me. Also, my top post is edited

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back