• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Galar dex help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Looking to complete my dex!

Need: Sableye, Zamazenta, and Appltun

Offer: Gmax Snorlax, Gmax BFree, GMax Kingler, GMax ready Milcery, GMax Toxtricity, Shiny Garados, Kanto Starters, Galar starters, Alolan Raichu, etc.
    I'll even do trade backs because I just need to register them. I dont care to keep them.

FC: SW-5396-9567-3978

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2021
    Hey dude, I can trade you a Croagunk, but do you have a HA Galarian Darumaka? I'd like to breed a HA one myself so you can keep your own. Would you agree to that trade

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    IDK what HA means... but I have a level 1 galar darmanitan I'm sitting on. If that helps? Sorry I'm a bit clueless on things.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2021
    Oh, It's a Hidden Ability. Darmanitans HA would be Zen Mode, it'd be pretty nice if you had one of those. I'll trade you the Croagunk nonetheless though

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Its gorilla tactics. I have a hustle darumaka too. I'll trade either one if you'd like

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2021
    Ah, too bad, Darumaka's HA is Inner Focus. I'll get you the croagunk though. Will you set up a link code so we can trade?

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2021
    No thanks, my dude. If you happen to catch a Galarian Darumaka with a Inner Focus or a Galarian Darmanitan with Zen Mode let me know! Good luck with the pokedex!

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2021
    By the way, when you get the HA Darumaka/Darmanitan, I have a Sableye for you, I also now realise I have Appletun and Zamazenta so we can register those too. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Unfortunately I gotta stop my hunt to work. I'll get back to you asap when I get one

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2021
    Hey, good news! I just got a Galarian Darumaka, so you don't need to hunt anymore! Hit me up for the other trades!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back