• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] Gale Wings Talonflame

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJC

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2019
    LF gale wings talonflame (or any form). IVs dont matter, just need HA for breeding. I have numerous HA pokemon I will trade for, including speed boost Torchics with IVs, protean Froakie with IVs and many other HA gen 6 pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    LF gale wings talonflame (or any form). IVs dont matter, just need HA for breeding. I have numerous HA pokemon I will trade for, including speed boost Torchics with IVs, protean Froakie with IVs and many other HA gen 6 pokemon.

I've got one you can have.

KJC

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2019
    Awesome I just added you. You can add me back, I'll be on for a few more hours tonight.
    IGN Kabe code: 0061-6727-8954

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Awesome I just added you. You can add me back, I'll be on for a few more hours tonight.
    IGN Kabe code: 0061-6727-8954

Added you. Will be online. Just give me anything you have lying around, I don't care what.
    IGN for my Y game is Bob.

KJC

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2019
    Perfect. I am ready when you are.
    My IGN for ORAS is "Giuseppe"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back