• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/[Gallery] - A Drop of Ink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    A Drop Of Ink.
    ----------------------

Need some more artwork to fill up my DA. Taking requests, such as signatures, wallpapers etc. I can do stuff in Photoshop or Illustrator and I have a tablet, so if you'd like something drawn, that won't be a problem. I don't yet have 15 posts, so I am unable to post any of my work. There is an example in my signature though, and a link to my DA with some of my work.

If you'd like a piece of art, just give me a few details, such as:

[Type]: i.e Signature
    [Size Preference]: Optional, required for wallpapers.
    [Stock]: Try to find one without a copyright if possible, but not a big requirement.
    [Colour Preference]: Optional. Leave blank for none.
    [Text]: Again, optional.

All signature orders will generally completed within 48 hours depending on how busy I am. Large arts and wallpapers a little longer, and drawings and illustrator pieces considerable longer depending on the order.

Please respect that I do have a real life and that I am not obligated to complete your request. If I don't like an order, I'll let you know so you can revise it.

I am doing this in my own free time, but all I ask for is a simple 'Thank You' and to credit me in your signature. If you have the time, some favourites or comments on my DA works would be much appreciated, and if you're feeling really generous, a donation would be extremely kind of you.

Paypal:
    - email removed -

To make sure you have read this paragraph, add the last 3 letters of your user name to the bottom of your post. Any orders without will be ignored.

**MY WORK IS FOR USE ON THIS FORUM ONLY. IT MUST NOT BE USED ELSE WERE OR COMMERCIALLY WITHOUT FIRST DISCUSSING IT WITH ME. IF I FIND SOMEONE **
    ** HAS GONE AGAINST MY WISHES, I WILL STOP MY SERVICES ON THIS FORUM.**

Thanks.

Completed Work:

None Yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Well, this is all fine and dandy, but there are a few things here you're going to need to do before you can open up a gallery / shop. First and foremost, you're going to need to acquire at least 15 posts in order to show four or more examples of your work. Fifteen posts is also the required amount to add links and images to your posts. Next thing, asking for donations isn't allowed, so that's going to have to be removed. After you've gotten all of this fixed up for yourself, then feel free to make a new gallery / shop here. I've seen some of your work on DA, and they are quite impressive. So, I'll be looking forward to seeing you around again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back