• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gallery] My work trough time

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Oct 20, 2019
    Hello PC!
    In this thread I will present you some of the signatures that I have made over my "photoshopin careerer". I would like to note that most of them are quite brush heavy (especially the early ones) so prepare your eyes. Any kind of feedback (even telling me which ones you found good looking) would be much appreciated.

Now I have sorted them in 2 albums one being the "best of all time" album and other one being almost everything. Please note that it is all ordered in a chronological order so the quality at the start should be a bit lower then at the end.

Best of
    Spoiler:

Chronological Order
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh my, you're quite talented, aren't you? A lot of these are really, really good. I have to say, viewing your work chronologically, you've improved a lot over time. I have to say though, I think I like this one the best. I know you didn't list is as your all time best, but the colors are really working for me.

However, I am picking up on something in your tags. I'm feeling a lack of flow in them. The focal of each piece doesn't have effects or brushes that compliment and move with them, and in some cases (the Gardevior one, mainly) it really hurts the tag. Another thing is your use of text. I'm not sensing any fluidity with it, and they don't seem to blend very well with anything. Luckily, these are all things that you can work on and improve. :)

Overall, I like what you're showcasing here, and I think you're right on the brink of doing real, solid professional level work. Just remember to take your time and really study your subject. Identify things like it's positioning relative to the audience, which way their facing, the positioning relative to the tag, etc. And, of course the old rule, less is more. Keep up the work, okay? I promise it'll pay off. :)

You had a broken link in there so I went in and fixed it for you. Hope you don't mind. o/

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Oct 20, 2019
    Oh my, you're quite talented, aren't you? A lot of these are really, really good. I have to say, viewing your work chronologically, you've improved a lot over time. I have to say though, I think I like this one the best. I know you didn't list is as your all time best, but the colors are really working for me.

However, I am picking up on something in your tags. I'm feeling a lack of flow in them. The focal of each piece doesn't have effects or brushes that compliment and move with them, and in some cases (the Gardevior one, mainly) it really hurts the tag. Another thing is your use of text. I'm not sensing any fluidity with it, and they don't seem to blend very well with anything. Luckily, these are all things that you can work on and improve. :)

Overall, I like what you're showcasing here, and I think you're right on the brink of doing real, solid professional level work. Just remember to take your time and really study your subject. Identify things like it's positioning relative to the audience, which way their facing, the positioning relative to the tag, etc. And, of course the old rule, less is more. Keep up the work, okay? I promise it'll pay off. :)

You had a broken link in there so I went in and fixed it for you. Hope you don't mind. o/

Oh my dear god, you hit the nail on the head with every single problem that I have. Thank you it kinda makes me consider it a bit more when it comes from another mouth (computer?). Thank you for taking the time to write this:)

Oh my goodness. These are awesome. No doubt, i like it.
    Thank you:D

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Luckily, there's plenty of resources out there that can help guide you in the flow, depth, and composition department; made by some of the most talented artists we have on PC. Check it out, read some of the tutorials, and experiment with new things. :) I'm glad I could help though! I'm really not all that great when it comes to making tags, and all I have to reference things from is my own artistic aesthetics. That said, I'm positive you'll be able to find plenty of useful tricks and tips in the above link.

Please post more when you get a chance! I'd love to see even more of your work. n_n

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Oct 20, 2019
    Luckily, there's plenty of resources out there that can help guide you in the flow, depth, and composition department; made by some of the most talented artists we have on PC. Check it out, read some of the tutorials, and experiment with new things. :) I'm glad I could help though! I'm really not all that great when it comes to making tags, and all I have to reference things from is my own artistic aesthetics. That said, I'm positive you'll be able to find plenty of useful tricks and tips in the above link.

Please post more when you get a chance! I'd love to see even more of your work. n_n

Thanks for that link, I've tried to doing something and this is what I came up with today:
    indian_girl_by_fire_lantern-d7bb26l.png

May I ask you what you think of it ^^?

Back