• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Gallery of Light and Darkness Dragon

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    I am just getting started again, and I would love to meet friends who also love to create art. Having friends who create art inspires me to create more, and increase the quality of my work.
    Sprites
    NQv1432.gif

Digital, Made for Alby's Lets Play
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Love the Sprite it looks great.

But the first drawing is quite messy but still not bad.

The second one is quite good but not quite sure what the shuddo wuddo is thinking about

sex?

Anyways still not bad and keep it up.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    Really nice sprite! It is very well done, the only thing that's bugging me is how many details it has on the left side and the right side is almost entirely clean, but besides it's really good!

I don't have much to say about the digital arts because it seems that it has a lot of flaws that you are probably already aware of. The hand resting on the girl's leg could've had used a little shading though :P

I would like to see more sprites like that one! And an explanation about the digital art :P

Yes tons and tons of flaws in the digital art. They were both done very quick. With in 15 minutes? Digital is very new to me and will take time for me to master it.

Love the Sprite it looks great.

But the first drawing is quite messy but still not bad.

The second one is quite good but not quite sure what the shuddo wuddo is thinking about

sex?

Anyways still not bad and keep it up.

Sudoowoodo was shaking its hips at a Ten Year Old trying to seduce her in Alby's Lets Play. Quote: "Trying to get that 10 year old booty" I love her LP she does like a commentary of how the pokemon world is messed up with 10 year olds exploring.

As for the Geodude sprite, thank you. I'm going to do gravler next. I'me not sure how many colors I'm allowed to use. It's BW style.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    I wasn't feeling sprites. I have though done sketches, and worked on two pieces. I'm still working on my craft, and I do feel proud that I made as I've found waking up and facing everyday a challenge as of late.
    QAYWi5a.jpg

lKEzkdF.jpg

Back