• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gallery] Zein Pixel Art.

Years

Hello, my name is Diego but in the E-World my name is Zein, or like in my DA ligtherzein (also i make tiles, but i show you toher day).
    I'm a pixel artist but i like to do sprites for pokemon games (like the mine) and other random stuff. Now i going to show my works (sorry for my bad english, i speak Spanish);

Scratchs:

Pokemon Trainers:

Other sprites:

Ow's My Stile:

BattleBackgrounds:

Fakemons
    :

Pixel Art:

Give credits to Zein/ligtherzein if you use something.

New Fakemon:

Last edited:

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
    hahahaha You've got some pretty good stuff here! I love that pidgey, its hilariously chibi! the wooper looks legit and that totodile is pretty good. the propblems with a few of the others is mainly just bad proportions.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    Remember me? I'm sabfrompc. The todidile looks great, but the croconaw looks like he is a little streched out in the middle. Your battle background looks good, and the trainer sprites look great as always. I think your English is actually pretty good though. It is much better than my Spanish.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    :rambo: T'is awesome :D

Could you make a Base For your Overworld style
    Its something the i might use for my hack :D

Years
    Hello, now im move from WaH to here, because there you apreciate the art...Well i have a lots of new sprites and 2 Battlebackgrounds, you can use it all but you have to give credit to me.

Last edited:

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
    your best stuff by far are the backgrounds. are they fully scratch? because they demonstrate skill that your other scratch sprites just dont portray...

Years
    your best stuff by far are the backgrounds. are they fully scratch? because they demonstrate skill that your other scratch sprites just dont portray...

The backgrounds two las backgrounds are inspire by Hellopeopleofthe US and the other i only make it, i dont know what you wanna say about the sprites, i see your avatar and i see a lot of bad things in that sprite, please, if you are going to comment again, come with an argument.

Oh! and all the things are making from zero.

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
    heres an argument, learn2english

I agree, i noticed that the sprite in my avatar has many flaws, but its a bit old now.

I was not saying that your sprites are bad, infact they are quite good, especially the chikorita, pidgey and wooper as the chikorita and wooper look official and the pidgey shows a good cartoonistic style of art. You obviously have knowledge of what your doing and how to do it well, there just alot of choppy edges that could be smoothed out, similar to how my avatar has that edge that needs to be rounded out. Though I do have to really give you props for the backgrounds which are of proffesional quallity.

Years
    heres an argument, learn2english

I agree, i noticed that the sprite in my avatar has many flaws, but its a bit old now.

I was not saying that your sprites are bad, infact they are quite good, especially the chikorita, pidgey and wooper as the chikorita and wooper look official and the pidgey shows a good cartoonistic style of art. You obviously have knowledge of what your doing and how to do it well, there just alot of choppy edges that could be smoothed out, similar to how my avatar has that edge that needs to be rounded out. Though I do have to really give you props for the backgrounds which are of proffesional quallity.

Im learning english, because i dont know how to talk it well but you can understandme so...Not onlye your avatar are bat, i see your sprite and they, all, have to been corrected, in some places, not take that like an offense, im only saying that your sprite can be better...Well thanks for the post, one post like this is appreciate any time...

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
    My bad, I didnt know you werent fluent in english.

Well I know I'm not perfect at spriting, I know I have a long way to go. I'm still learning, and you are too, so lets man up and help each other grow! No mone throwing names around!

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
    thats actually looks really nice, I love it! I personally am not to fond of the tail, but thats merely an opinion as there is nothing wrong with it. One thing though, the outline might need a little more light colors in it, it looks like just a black outline. make it look cartoony

Years
    thats actually looks really nice, I love it! I personally am not to fond of the tail, but thats merely an opinion as there is nothing wrong with it. One thing though, the outline might need a little more light colors in it, it looks like just a black outline. make it look cartoony
    yes i know that jeje but actualy thats my stile, i dont know how to make sprites in other stiles xD

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
    thats fine. everyone as a unique style. it takes alot of time and practice to be able to study another person's style and adapt it into your own. I look forward to more of your sprites! the last one is really quite good

Back