• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gallery]

Years
  • Hey all!
    Just a few drawings I'd like some constructive criticism on or something!

Here are the Pokemon ones ^.^
    I have more, like Zelda, Avatar, and Digimon. Let me know if you'd like to see them!

Years
  • Welcome to the Art Gallery section~! :3 Sorry about the slow reply, I must've skipped over this thread.

What you've shown us so far is pretty nice! I really like how well you blended the shading on the Bulbasaur, which also happens to be my favorite from this batch of your art. n__n It turned out great.

It's a little hard to suggest or critique your work when all the images you posted are copies of already-existing Pokemon images, though (both pose and shading-wise). I'd really love to see some of your work without the use of a reference so I can pinpoint where I think you could improve; would be great if you could include this in your next update!

Back