• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Assistance, Help, and Strategies

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • EDIT!:I'm opening this now. Please put your game help questions in here and wait for someone to assist you. Requests for codes are allowed in here as well. This should clear up Other Games from the serge of help threads that have been surfacing recently.

If you require help with a game, please try to say a little it more besides "I?m stuck in (insert title here)!" If you want help, then be descriptive. Where you are, what you are doing, what you have done in the game (that way we don?t tell you to repeat something you?ve already done), items and such that you have; be as descriptive as possible. If you?re not then we can do little more than point you in the direction of a strategy site.

If there is already a thread about a game, post your question in there. Don?t make a new thread, because your problem could be solved within a few short posts and then the thread is useless. If you?re being ignored, try PMing someone from the thread who appears to a have high amount of knowledge on the game.

If all else fails, just try working at it. It doesn?t hurt to improve your gaming skills.

Moreover, to the people who are giving assistance? try not to reveal too many spoilers in the process.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Ghosts in SA2: Battle

Is there a way to kill any of the ghost series enemys with each character. I can't with any, and I need to kill them to get past levels like Pyramid Cave and Death Chambers.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    lotr return of the king

hi does anyone have any gameshark codes or action replay codes (inf health, gems, skill points, attribute points ect.) for lord of the rings return of the king on gba?

Last edited:

Harry Potter's Cyber fan

Hunting for Harry Potter
    Years
  • Mmorpg Sos

I'm having problems with mmorpg games.
    Every time I try to play one, for example martial heroes, they say that the sever can't be found or server failure.
    Does anyone know why? Can any one help me?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I have no knowledge of online games. All I can suggest until others arrive is to chekc your fireqall and security settings. :\

Senor Kyle

The Management
    Years
  • An easter egg found in Neverwinter Nights

I was in Port Llast, at the Southern Farm, and I accidentally clicked the examine button for this chicken. I thought this was hilarious:

Game Assistance, Help, and Strategies

Back