• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game boy games on VC?

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
    Do you think they should put game boy games on virtual console.
    Maybe they could put pokemon games on it. If they do this, i hope they put Super mario land 2 on virtual console!

Tell me your thoughts.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
    They should put pokemon on GB , GBC , And GBA on virtual console and they should put resident evil 2 also :P

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    Kirby's Dreamland, as well as pokemon. They are the best games I've ever played!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    The biggest problem with it is how so many games for the GB/GBC made use of the link feature (Pokemon and Legend of Zelda OoT/OoA, for example) and how they probably couldn't pull that off for the VC. Aside from that, I'm all for it.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    Only if the put MOTHER 3...then again, naw, all that hard work Tomato went through, and they might censor some of the scenes.

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
    I really don't care what NES, SNES, and GB/C/A games they put on VC.
    I has the Twilight Hack. It's easy to do, and all you need is an SD card and a copy of Twilight Princess for Wii D=

Back