• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game boy pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Sorry about messing threads up but i havent a clue about pokemon.
    My wife and daughter(8) are crazy about games.
    1 We are wondering is there any way of transfering gameboy pokemon to ds without cheats.
    2We have bought an eon ticket for sapphire and ruby and was wondering what we need to transfer to diamond and pearl do we need a game boy advance system.
    3 can we use the eon ticket with emerald.
    Can anyone please email any one selling legit genuine event tickets.

any info is great

thanks kindly
    Jay

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    1 We are wondering is there any way of transfering gameboy pokemon to ds without cheats.
    2We have bought an eon ticket for sapphire and ruby and was wondering what we need to transfer to diamond and pearl do we need a game boy advance system.

any info is great

thanks kindly
    Jay

For transfering Pokemon from GBA to DS, i advise you read over this, it's the best descripton and easy to understand: https://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/3rdgentrade.shtml

Who ever sold you that Eon ticket scammed you, they where given away for free at Nintendo events years ago, and are not for resale, it is also not usable in Diamond and Pearl.

People cannot sell the event tickets as they are not there property to sell in the first place they belong to nintendo, who was giving them out for free at Pokemon events right across the world, they still do but now they give ones related to Diamond and Peal.

Last edited:
    Years

any info is great

thanks kindly
    Jay
    Let me answer your questions one-by-one.

1. You can transfer Pokémon from Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen to Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. To do the transfer you need to meet the following conditions.
      • Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen requirements
        • Have seven Pokémon on your entire game.
      • Pokémon Diamond and Pearl requirements
        • Beaten the Elite Four
        • Have the National Pokédex
        • The transfer of Pokémon from Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen is one way.
    2. You cannot transfer the Eon Ticket to Diamond or Pearl.
    3. You transfer the Eon Ticket from Ruby or Sapphire to Emerald by mixing records.
    I hope this helps you.

Years
    Japanese gba ruby sapphire

Hi does anyone know f any places where we can purchase Japanese gba games.
    We are looking for ruby/sapphire.
    If anyone has a genuine one to sell please message me or anyone can help for poining me to any websites selling Japanese games. We would be grateful.
    I see some on ebay but we got stung before and wouldnt trust most of them.
    thanks

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Pokepig, do not revive threads over a month old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back