• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Dev Software/sdk with language other than Ruby

Years
    Hey guys,

I find out some tools for creating pokemon fan made like pokemon essential and psdk. The problem is that it seems that we must use Ruby programming language for some functionnalities.
    I love programming but I dont want to learn Ruby, so my question is :
    =>is there any software as documented/lite as those mentionned before BUT with those following language: Javascript, Python, Java, Scala, Kotlin ?

MysteriousUser94

I'm currently working on a Typescript (same as JS) engine, right now it's far from being done but I have good hopes.

Only other alternative I know is Decomps but they're in C and I'm not sure if they're as documented as you expect ^^'

Years
    Oh, I encourage you to finish your work and I hope it will be a good application :D
    However isn't there any existing software that doesnt use Ruby in for scripting?

Back