• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Development Groups??

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Might Sound A Little Bit n00bish But This Question Has Been Haunting Me For Awhile Now...

Why Are There Hacking Groups But How Come There Isnt Any Game Development Groups??

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Well, if you are talking about groups like PokeGamers or the Knights of Hyrule group then, there is no group for ROM Hacking either. I checked and rechecked to make sure I wasn't telling you anything false. If you would like to suggest an idea for a group then provide the significant amount of information to invent a group in this thread : https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=60325 : Make sure you read the first post so you know how to suggest a group.

If this is not the kind of group you are speaking of, then please define yourself, and I, or someone else, will lead you on a correct path.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    No I Mean....

Oh Thats Not What I Mean...

Rom hackers have a sub-fourm to create hacking groups like "Strombreaker Productions" Or "3 Minute Warning".

But game developers have no sub-fourm to create game develpment groups...

So why dont they?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    Stop typing like that, that hurt to read.

My guess is because there aren't enough game designers to make something like that worthwhile.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Understand this...

Dont know what you mean Kijuna but I edited the post...

I did some research and it seems there are many games over hacks, most of the hacks finish but only a few of the games finish because they have secret groups through pm...

So to see less games die I think this fourm should add a "Game Development Groups"
    as a sub-fourm in the "Game Development" section.

I dont know if im the only one who belives there should be some but it sure would help...

Back