• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Game Glitches When Adding Habitat for Expanded Pokemon

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Whenever I add expanded Pokemon to habitats in my FR hack, the game freezes when I catch them. I added two other Pokemon to habitats with no problems but I can't seem to get it to work now. Anyone know how I can fix this?

TaviTurnip

Artist and Streamer | Also a turnip
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I had a bit of a headache doing this and ended up manually adding all of the expanded Pokémon through the HEX itself and not any hacking tools. It wasn't tough if you already know how to HEX edit stuff, but it was a bit of busywork (if you're into that). What's worse is if I want to use any other tools to modify other stuff, I have to undo the habitat changes until I'm done, then reapply them to play the game. Stuff like Gen III Suite really freaks out if it thinks something is misplaced in a habitat.

Back