• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GAME] Sketch That Pokemon!

Years

• sketch_it-1.png

Welcome to the "Sketch That Pokemon" game! Originally this was an idea created by a previous Art Gallery moderator that never made it off the ground. After receiving approval from a super moderator, I decided to recreate the game and build upon the old idea to make it a little more fun.

In this game, simply put, you will continue the image posted before you. For those who frequent the Pixel Art subforum of this section, it is pretty much the Art Gallery version of the "Create a Pokemon" game, except here we're working on drawing a picture of an existing Pokemon rather than making up our own. Our goal here is to finish the image as a clean sketch. Originally I wanted to add coloring, but without any layers to use (since we're only posting the image itself), it might be a bit difficult.

Here's an example of the format you should follow:

Poster 1:
    (Place image here)
    Started off the image by drawing part of a Mareep's head.

Poster 2:
    (Place image here)
    Finished the head lines and added ears.

Poster 3:
    (Place image here)
    Added some eyes :)

Poster 4:
    (Place image here)
    Fixed the eyes a little.

And so on. Try not to add too much to the drawing to give others a chance to participate. Use your own judgment on when the sketch is "complete" enough to move onto the next. Once the image is complete, the next poster should identify what they're drawing when they post their image to start it off. Also, you should spoiler tag your image to prevent long scrolling.

Hopefully this helps bring a little more fun to the section. If you have any feedback on the game, feel free to PM me :3

Starting off easy: Oddish!

Spoiler:

Drew the basic body shape

Back