• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Game Suggestions

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2023
    If there is a better place for this thread, please let me know.
    I don't specifically need help but if you have any suggestions or code for my decomp project (Pokeemerald) please put them here.
    About the project: It doesn't have a name because it is in its early stages but it is slightly harder than vanilla emerald (better movesets, full team has held items in major battles, more diverse teams). It is is based on DizzyEggg's Pokeemerald expansion and therefore has Physical/Special split, Fairy Type, all Pokemon, abilities, moves and items up to Generation 8. All 898 Pokemon will be available and there will be new locations for legendary events. It is intended to be nuzlocked with more encounters than vanilla Emerald. Whole regions may be included in the future (it depends on how much time I have).
    The source code is below. If you edit any files for custom code, please use the folder structure in the pokeemerald expansion but please only include files that have been edited and their directories so I know what files to replace.
    If you have any sprites that you have made and don't mind me using them, you can also upload them in the correct format below.
    All contributors will be credited in the release but please don't feel obliged to contribute I would just like to know what suggestions (even just suggestions will be a big help) people have.
    (If anyone knows how to make HM moves forgettable, that would also be a huge help.)
    Suggestions could be literally anything from new Pokemon, moves and abilities to new battle mechanics, field items and locations.

I am asking for suggestions because I am busy a lot of the time but still would like to work on the project.

Onedrive link to project: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au9pzPU-iUDziy5udcIYuvG_vvxi?e=Xsx8ow

Back