• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GAME THREAD] Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Thread Rules

• Absolutely no god modding.
    • Follow the time of the day.
    • No spamming. Only discussions about who to jail/execute and votings are allowed here. Other stuff can go to the lobby thread.
    • Read the lobby thread for information on roles. If you have any questions, that also goes in the lobby thread.
    • Don't reveal your identity, unless the headmaster orders you to.
    • Follow what the headmaster orders you to do. If he asks you to reveal your identity then do so.
    • NO QUOTING. This means you cannot post what another player told you about the game.

Players

twistedpuppy
    iDarky
    Sammyskitty
    Graphical
    BinaryPeaches
    Arios
    AdvancedK47
    Tribal Ebony - JAILED
    AceDragonite
    Le Creep!

Let the game begin...

[jq]TIME OF THE DAY: NIGHT
    - DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO NOW. BAD GUYS, PM ME THE PERSON YOU WANT TO MURDER. GOOD GUYS, GO TO SLEEP![/jq]

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    And there it was, when everyone awoke to the light of the morning, iDarky was lying there on the floor. Full of blood and breathless. Everyone gathers around and carried him to his resting place.

iDarky has been murdered.
    [jq]Time of the day: Morning
    - First morning, everyone can post as everyone achieved a little bit of freetime. Feel free to discuss who is the killer.
    [/jq]

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I read everyone can post soo...

How about we start with BinaryPeaches? Sir, how about you take a seat right over here...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Anything to get away from work. But I have nothing to do with anything that happened last night, good sir.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh really, then please explain THIS: A condom! Found at the side of the victims bed!!!

Oh wait, it's just a wet balloon >__> Still, please explain that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well, may I ask why a Wet Balloon would be pointing to me in the first place?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Because yesterday was your brother's birthday, and somebody hid all the balloons the school pool. Obviously your brother doesn't go here, so only you could be responsible for the presence of wet balloons.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    [jq]Time of the day: Afternoon
    Voting starts now. Who will be jailed?

twistedpuppy
    Sammyskitty
    Graphical
    BinaryPeaches
    Arios
    AdvancedK47
    Tribal Ebony
    AceDragonite
    Le Creep![/jq]

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Must you ask, Headmaster? It is beyond a doubt that BunearyPeaches did this crime! I vote for his incarceration!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Everyone believed what AdvancedK47 said. BinaryPeaches was getting nervous as the headmaster finally says "Send her to jail!"

BinaryPeaches is now jailed.
    note: you can force vote next time. ;)
    [jq]Time of the day: Night
    DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO! BAD GUYS PM ME THE PERSON YOU WANT TO MURDER! GOOD GUYS, YOU KNOW THE DRILL!!!!![/jq]

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    As everyone awoke in the morning, yet another person has been murdered! Lying there, the floor dripping with blood. Everyone carries AdvancedK47 to his final resting place.

AdvancedK47 has been murdered, the game will process directly to Afternoon now.

[jq]Time of the day: Afternoon
    Discuss who the murderer is! Also discuss if BinaryPeaches should be executed or freed. That's 2 decisions to make. Talk now![/jq]

note: you can force vote and null vote.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • I hear there is news going around that twistedpuppy learned a cruel new spell.

HE MUST BE THE MURDERER

AND SEND THAT PEACH TO THE DEMENTORS >:D

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
  • I think BinaryPeaches should be executed, for she has been blamed for it already. Send her to the dementors! They can suck the life AND happiness out of her.

I believe the murderer was Le Creep because yesterday night at the feast, he was looking at me with murderer eyes. He walked to the common room, holding a pocket knife in his hand! :0

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • BinaryPeaches simply must be executed. What she did was unthinkable. Send her to the Dementors.

I believe the murderer was Tribal Ebony, because she was reading a book called ''How to Kill People'' whilst I entered the common room! The only reason I had my knife was because I was practising wand making.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Guys, you need to agree on at least 1 person only or else, all of you will be jailed. xD

[jq]The count:
    twistedpuppy - 1
    Sammyskitty
    Graphical
    Arios
    Tribal Ebony - 1
    AceDragonite
    Le Creep!
    - 1[/jq]

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    The only spell I learned was how to flash fry a chicken. Mm-mm-mmm...finger licking good!
    Sorry Peaches, but you are sooo guilty.

I think it's Sammyskitty. I saw that bad bad skitty researching necromancy. That's dark magic!

Tribal Ebony

Years
  • For your information, I was reading the book because I am very cautious about people like voldemort. I was looking up what spells he might use to hurt innocent students. I borrowed the book from the library. As I said before, I believe it was lee creep, and how/where were all the materials to make the wand? And you wouldn't have been accepted into Hogwarts if you didn't have a wand.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • Ebony, I am still not convinced about the whole book thing. ''How To Kill People'' is a very subtle title, don't you think? {sarcasm}

I do have a wand, actually. I was practising my wand making because I wanted to make wands for people, and sell them. My previous knife had broken and I needed a replacement, so I had just arrived from Diagon Alley when you saw me with the knife.

Tribal Ebony

Years
  • Ok then please explain this: When I went shopping at diagon alley, I walked past Knockturn alley, and that is where is saw you talking to a person in a hooded black cloak. Explain that! Why also at the feast last night, you went into the dungeons, and Advancedk47 was missing. I was walking to my common room when I heard a bloodcurdling scream coming from the dungeons! You came out of the dungeons trying to look innocent. So?

Well, actually, at last nights feast, you and AdvancedK47 were missing. As I was walking back to my common room with my classmates, I heard a bloodcurdling scream come from the dungeons. I then saw you walking out with your wand out!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back