• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gamecube,Xbox or Ps2

Gamecube, Xbox or Ps2

• Gamecube

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Xbox

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Ps2

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I choose Gamecube cus im a Nintendo freak and i hope im not the only one and i hate the Ps2 as i call it but the Xbox is pretty coll but i sill think the Gamecube is the best of the three and the reason i hate the Ps2 is because its just mainly outdated in every aspect of gaming and i think they should stop making so many games for it

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:

Aggron91

init
    Years
    ok i say ps2 because of the gta games that come out first on it, and then gamecube, i just dnt like xbox, the pads r to big and to be honest i dnt think microsoft did as gd of job on it as they should have done.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I like GameCube better because I had N64, and GC is like a step ahead of that, so it's easier for me to play it.

aaaaaa

While there is a videogame forum for these kinda questions, I feel someone your with..limited capability present your point, you would probably be torn apart there.
    Don't just substitute a swear into the name of a product you don't like.
    Back up your view with some facts, or don't even bother posting.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    o.o a1337a is right... for polls regarding video games, it should go in the proper forum. And don't swear. It doesn't help your cause any and it will only provoke people into bothering you. 9_9

*moves*

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    I have a Gamecube and I love it! I love it because Pokemon games are only made for Gamecube, and it can be hooked up to your Gameboy ADVANCE.

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
    Nintendo GCN

Although PS2 is the more popular system, GCN seems to be winning... Let's not forget that this is a Nintendo community (Pokemon being a product of Nintendo), so of course many of us are going to be praising the "Big N". a1337a said, if you do not like the system, thats ok but don't bash a system because that's how a flame war will start and as we all know someone will get burnt... Back on topic... I like the GameCube because of Nintendo's franchises and it does have slightly better specs than the aging PS2.... Nintendo brings back a good ol' gaming feeling plus Nintendo is the leading game company when it comes to innovation.

~Splash

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I like PS2, but the one I like the best is Nintendo. It has most of the games I would want to play. I jsut can't stand Xbox, there controller wa sso large they had to produce a smaller one, which is still larger than controlers for boht GC and PS2. Most of the games they ahve that are good can be got on other systems, like Sonic Heroes or Soul Calibur 2, botrh of which are best on GC and are easier to control.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ok i am really sorry and i have edited my post and put a reson instead of swearing i hope im forgiven lol :(

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    alright... i've got a gcn. and i sorta regret it. we get short changed often, as in a lot of the titles that are released on multiple platforms don't make it to gcn. eg: there has never been a tekken game on gamecube. on the other hand, there are a lot of nintendo only games that are awesome. eg: viewtiful joe, zelda, and pokemon. so, my favorite is gcn, but i think that the best is probably... o i dunno... ps2. (but gamecube does have the nicest controllers)

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    I said Xbox. Xbox, in my opinion, has more of the game choice I like which is shooters and racing and Xbox has Halo. Xbox's controller is also very confortable to me, but I have big hands so it's no problem:laugh: . I like Gamecube too, but not as much. The PS2 has no good game choices for me.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    PS2... because they use it on Pimp My Ride. XD
    hmm they used Gamecube on it once...yea the truck episode.
    I hope you don't consider this SPAM... it is my reasoning for liking it better.
    Spoiler: Secret

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    Nintendo forever!!! In other words the Gamecube. It's small (including equipment), made by a game company, and has lots of exclusives. The PS2 is alright since it has many RPGs but still prefer nintendo products.

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
    Why is it that whenever there is a system vs. system debate the only strong rebuttle on the Xbox side of things is "We have Halo?". Maybe it isn't the only, but it's sure has heck the most common. Let's look at things.. The way I see it is Xbox is the strongest in RAW gaming power and they have a game library aimed at the older, more mature audience. Playstation 2 has the biggest library and fanbase, accompanied by large developer support. Nintendo has... well.... Nintendo has a library more aimed for the younger audience. Nintendo in my opinion is the leading company when it comes to innovation. They also have a whole list of top selling franchise series. So in the end each system has something going for it. Isn't that enough?

~Splash

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
    Because X-box's leading title is Halo. Without Halo, I doubt X-box would be as popular as it is. X-box has its perks, but PS2 definately has the most games, which is what keeps it in the race. Nintendo is good I guess, but it stays in with platformers. X-box has great graphics, and a lot of good titles, but not as many as PS2 or Nintendo really...

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2004
    I say the Gamecube, I hate the X-box, And The ps2 is still good, But the gamecube in my oppinion is the best.

Back