• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games that need sequels

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Oblivion. I know it is a sequel but it's been like three years now, there should be more elder scrolls games.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Pokemon Snaaaaaaap.

I've wanted a sequel ever since I first played it.

Hell, I'd take the same game with graphic, stages, everything... if we just get more Pokemon

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Spider-Man: Web of Shadows.
    Don't say that Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions was a sequel because it wasn't.
    I want a direct sequel to that game since it left off with a "there's gotta be a sequel" ending.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    I personally think an obscure game Ubisoft made, "EVOLUTION - The World of Sacred Device" needs a third game. And don't mention Evolution Worlds.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    Street Fighter Alpha 4
    Street Fighter III - Fourth X

The Street Fighter fanboy inside me says I want parry and X, V and A-ism again.

And I just want to see them again in general. :D

I could live with them just releasing a port of SF Alpha 3 on 3DS with effects like in this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1StCGhmjvI

And since we all know that every new incarnation of SFA3 on a handheld has new characters, I'm certain they'd find at least two or three new characters to slip in.

Rando

Lives to Eat
    Years
    Pokemon Snaaaaaaap.

I've wanted a sequel ever since I first played it.

Hell, I'd take the same game with graphic, stages, everything... if we just get more Pokemon

They definitely need to make another Pokemon Snap! I brought this up earlier in another thread, but they barely scratched the surface in the first game - there were only 63/151 Pokemon featured.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah, The World Ends With You is an amazing game and needs a sequel. Also, Okami needs a console sequel.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    They definitely need to make another Pokemon Snap! I brought this up earlier in another thread, but they barely scratched the surface in the first game - there were only 63/151 Pokemon featured.

The world needs more Pokemon Snap.

The Wii would be perfect for it.

But it could use some gameplay improvements so it's more of a game than a...

Pokemon Photography Simulation.

On the other hand, if Cabella's can release a hunting game 3 times a year, I'm sure Nintendo can release this. n_n

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Half-Life 2: Episode Two... :[

Knights of the Old Republic. I have been waiting for a sequel for that game for nearly 6 years now. It was left with a cliffhanger ending along with so many unexplained areas of the story from both the first and second games. The entire ending was practically screaming "SEQUEL"

Instead, they sold out and made an MMO of the game instead, where the plotline is barely connected. Even worse than that, there's the terrible offence of charging a monthly fee so I can't even afford to play it just for the sake of seeing if it's bearable. It's like World of Warcraft has come along and hijacked my favourite game series. If I got emotional over games, then this would be the first one to make me cry.

Still hoping for a real sequel. Even though it's futile to hope at this point.

Ah, I second this so much. Come on Bioware, I'm too poor to play an mmo!

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Sonic Adventure 3 (complete with Chao Garden!)
    Digimon World 5 (for a console)
    Age of Mythology 2 (more pantheons need to be covered!)
    Paraworld 2 (the company that made the first one is owned by Ubisoft now)
    Pokemon in Orre again (with B/W Compatibility)

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
    I'm going to have to third The World Ends With You...it's so addicting. It's also fairly easy to just pick up and play; heck, mine has been sitting around for a while, but I got right back into the controls last night.

Back