• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games that NEED sequels...

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
Final Fantasy XII... doesn't need a sequel per se, but another game set in its universe with an enhanced/refined version of the same game mechanics would be awesome.

Also, the Silent Hill series needs a sequel. A Japanese sequel, not this garbage that's tarnishing the series' reputation.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
I think that The World Ends With You should have a sequel.

It doesn't have to be a direct sequel, but I would love to see one. I really liked that game. The story was very good, the battle system was interesting and new, the characters were very interesting, and it would be a shame not to see one. They could make the sequel in another city/district of Tokyo. I just think it would just be a good idea to make one, personally.

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2013
Shenmue 3 needs to happen. Also Tales of Symphonia 2 was terrible so sometimes hyped sequels are uncalled for

Back