• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games that you hate

Years
    i hate sonic next gen, it almost killed the sonic series, man sega needs to make a new sonic game that can be as good as or better than sonic cd that should be thier goal and also wheres those awesome songs that were in sonic cd they need to bring them back into the franchise i hate all of this butt rock music and they need to make a game with the freedome fighters and give them a sega sonic style

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    THE ENTIRE HALO SERIES [/attacked and torn apart into a bloody mess by all the n00bs on XBL]
    I don't really have a game I hate, but Halo is one of those series that strikes a nerve, since I personally feel it's far beyond overrated. I just don't see what sets it apart from every other generic FPS other than "ZOMG HALO".

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    i hate sonic next gen, it almost killed the sonic series, man sega needs to make a new sonic game that can be as good as or better than sonic cd that should be thier goal and also wheres those awesome songs that were in sonic cd they need to bring them back into the franchise i hate all of this butt rock music and they need to make a game with the freedome fighters and give them a sega sonic style

Everyone likes the newer songs, and the Freedom Fighters aren't gonna be in any Sega Sonic game unless as a tribute or homage. They belong to Dics and Archie, which got in trouble just for trying to make a Sonic game with the freedom fighters.

I dislike Action 52. I'll let you find out about it on YouTube...

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Sports Games. I don't see what the big thrill is about them, I've tried playing them before and none have worked for me.

Back