• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GamesCom 2014 ID#08134 Pokeball Vivillon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma 103

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I have noticed a lot of people are looking for a very rare Vivillon from a GamesCom event in Germany. I have decided to ask everyone on PokeCommunity if you have one. If you do, I would VERY MUCH appreciate if you could trade it to me so I can clone it so you can get yours back and so I can trade one to everyone who wants one. If you have that special GERMAN Vivillon with ID#08134, please PM me or text me at my KIK: Sigma_103. I promise I will return the Vivillon after I clone it.

This will help everyone here on PC, so I hope you can help me help all of you.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I have noticed a lot of people are looking for a very rare Vivillon from a GamesCom event in Germany. I have decided to ask everyone on PokeCommunity if you have one. If you do, I would VERY MUCH appreciate if you could trade it to me so I can clone it so you can get yours back and so I can trade one to everyone who wants one. If you have that special GERMAN Vivillon with ID#08134, please PM me or text me at my KIK: Sigma_103. I promise I will return the Vivillon after I clone it.

This will help everyone here on PC, so I hope you can help me help all of you.

Hi Sigma 103,

I moved your thread to our Quick Trades section.

Happy trading!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back