• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen GameStop Deoxys

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Gah...I'm going in about an Hour...And this is my first event...
    What do I do to get it? Do I have to turn on some sort of wireless thing...or...
    ^^;
    Help would be much appreciated.

Just make sure you have the Pokedex. Once you get there, you can get a mini-poster with instructions.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    well, my two gamestops aren't doing it, atleast not this week.

Hopefully they will do it next week.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    this is off topic...

what the heck is pokemon platinum, or this "new form" of giratina and shaymin? please explain.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    ^The third installment to the D/P series.

New form of Giratina and Shaymin (Sky form) specifically exclusive for Platinum version. Please keep your questions int he Q&A Thread :D

Anyways, my Deoxys is a careful nature, I'm gonna go look up what forms best for it, but it wouldn't really matter since I'm not gonna use it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    oh okay thanks and by the way i got deoxys from this and i was the 100th person to use this g-stop so mine was SHINY and im not tradin cause my ds is out of battery and i left my charger at my friend's place ind i cant drive so boo-hoo

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Did any one here get the flyer that they gave out?
    I got one and it says "this spectacular darkria includes"
    And then it has all the info for the deoxys on it.
    Very strange misprint.

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Correcta Mundo! Unfortunately they'll make all the U.S. events like this... I'm afraid that Nintendo America seems to have settled on this one way of distributing events... Unfair! All the unusual forums happen in japan! I wanna battle for my poke at an event - just once!

actually, thats incorrect on one count. if im correct, both the TRU Darkrai and the Gamestop Deoxys have Classic Ribbons, therefore making them untradable on the GTS. the only way, then, is to have a friend obtain one and be willing to trade it to you.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    Did any one here get the flyer that they gave out?
    I got one and it says "this spectacular darkria includes"
    And then it has all the info for the deoxys on it.
    Very strange misprint.
    1. They gave out the same kind of poster at the two Darkrai events or,
    2. Nintendo is planning to give out Darkrai at GameStops

And yes, I have that poster.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    I lost my first two by a mistake and went back yesterday and got three thanks for my friend lending me his games along with my pearl which resetted to get again. They are Modest,Adamant, and Bashful I may use the modest one just for ingame.

EndGame

Knower of things
    Years
    i dunno, especially since the move set he comes with is pretty flimsy, he doesnt seem like a viable team member for me. sure extreme speed and zap cannon are both good moves, but psycho boost kills your special attack and you basically never ned stat raising moves out side of a meta game. not to mention that zap cannon is one of the 50% accuracy moves that drive you out of your mind. all in all a good addition if you dont have it and if there is a GS near you, but otherwise just another piece of the forgotten collection in my opinion.

Back