• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gard and Brotodile's Nuzlocke Adventure!

Yanminator

Yanma Breeder
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
This is where I will be posting and updating my Nuzlocke Challenge Comic.
All pages are hand-drawn, hand-inked, then photographed so I can upload them onto this forum. I then use Microsoft Paint to fill in text so it can be readable on most resolution screens.
Hopefully will be updating every week. Hope you follow along!

Spoiler:

Page 1:
Spoiler:

ps. I took out the "Nuzlocke Rules" so I hope this will be more appropriate for this area.

Last edited:

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
Pro Artist :)

The Art Section has too much digital crap nowadays, it's good to see something like this.

This forum isn't too active so you won't have too much viewers.

I recommend using sites drunkduck.com, where you can get famous easily by posting your webcomics.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Amazing drawing i only wish i could draw like this

Yanminator

Yanma Breeder
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
I'm not planning on getting famous lol. I just wanted to share with people that would appreciate it. :)

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
Years
Heheh I like this. It's very cool so far. Oh proffessor Oak, you so crazy.
Ah the lineart on the front page is amazing. I wish you would have drawn a background too, because that style you have is just brilliant. Also the font is badass, i love it.
Anyway, With the actual comic you might want to consider leaving a gutterspace between your frames. With just a line the page can become cluttered and badly-paced, readers need gutterspace, other than that I really like how you've approached this.

One last thing, Do you have any other programs than paint to add text with? Paint is leaving you with a horrible white box around it that can easily be removed if you use something else. :')

I hope we get to see more of this, it looks like it's setting up to be a great read!

Back