• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    Oh. I guess I should have mentioned something earlier. The numbers throughout the story are not chapters, but rather, denote scene changes. Then again, I guess you could call them chapters, anyway.

I'm glad you're liking my story so far, buster_wolf.

EDIT: I look forward to the results of your next drawing, Housyasei-san.

EDIT 2: Must not be much going on lately, eh?

EDIT 3: What do you guys think? Do you think it would be a good idea to post my story elsewhere? Is there a good fan-fiction thread here that my story would be a good addition too? Perhaps I should start a thread with my story? I'm not sure what to do.

Last edited:

FemboiGardevoir

Just a gothic femboi.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2006
    ~Blinks.~ o.o;; Er, hi? ^^ I'm a friend of Housyasei-san from other forums and she told me to post here so yeah. >_> I'm a huge Gardevoir fan as well. ~nodnods.~

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    FemboiGardevoir said:
    ~Blinks.~ o.o;; Er, hi? ^^ I'm a friend of Housyasei-san from other forums and she told me to post here so yeah. >_> I'm a huge Gardevoir fan as well. ~nodnods.~
    First time I've seen anyone do THAT.

Well, it's always good to have a new member around. You make art?

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Ah! Weclome to the club, FemboiGardevoir. Be sure to post often. Check out Page 70 and Message #1747 of this thread if you want to check out my rather lengthy fan-fic.

What's does everyone think of "The Village Guardian" so far?

FemboiGardevoir

Just a gothic femboi.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2006
    poke-nome123 said:
    First time I've seen anyone do THAT.

Well, it's always good to have a new member around. You make art?
    No. XD I wish I can draw...

Kohei, I found the avatar from some japanese okekai. <_< but I can't really post the linky because some images is well, adultish

And thankies Mackie. n.n I read the fan-fic and it's pretty good.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    "And thankies Mackie. n.n I read the fan-fic and it's pretty good." - FemboiGardevoir

Ah! Thanks for checking it out. Anything in particular that you liked about my story?

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    FemboiGardevoir said:
    because some images is well, adultish

If it's the one that I complained on earlier in this thread about not working, then don't bother, we've all seen it.

Of course, it wouldn't hurt to post the link to it every time a new page starts.

But if it's not, then PM it. I don't think mods watch PMs. >.>

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    omg GardeBoi, you finally joined! <333 It looks like I need to give nick names to tells, whos who. X3

As for the fic, I'm going to be so busy until maybe Saturday, so I won't have time to read it until then. This goes for the Gardevoir picture I'm working on too. T_T
    I've seen GardeBoi's avatar on either Sanaehousyo or Sirch2. I think the former.

but if it's not, then PM it. I don't think mods watch PMs. >.>
    If Mods watched PMs, then it wouldn't be called Private Messages, wouldn't it? ;)

FemboiGardevoir

Just a gothic femboi.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2006
    Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    "And thankies Mackie. n.n I read the fan-fic and it's pretty good." - FemboiGardevoir

Ah! Thanks for checking it out. Anything in particular that you liked about my story?
    o.o;; All of it is pretty good. ^^;

poke-nome123, Yeah. n.n It's from one of these links you posted while I was lurking

Housyasei-san, hehe. XP You're welcome.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    FemboiGardevoir said:
    No. XD I wish I can draw...

Kohei, I found the avatar from some japanese okekai. <_< but I can't really post the linky because some images is well, adultish
    Eh, Sana-hoshu isn't all that adult-ish.

Well, from time to time there is pretty H stuff, but thats pretty rare now... compared to 2 years ago.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Thanks, FemboiGardevoir.

That's 2 good reports on "The Village Guardian". I'm definately going to have to consider posting my story elsewhere.

EDIT: There! "The Village Guardian" has now been posted in the fan-fiction section here at Poke' Community." Here's the URL...

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=2053503#post2053503

EDIT 2: I was just channel surfing this morning, when an advert for Poke'mon came on. Gardevoir, Kirlia and Ralts were shown ever so briefly during the advert.

Last edited:

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    EDIT 2: I was just channel surfing this morning, when an advert for Poke'mon came on. Gardevoir, Kirlia and Ralts were shown ever so briefly during the advert.
    WHHAAAAAAAAAT?!?! What game were they advertising? Dungeon? WHAT!? I must know about this!

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Sorry. I should have been more specific, I guess. The advert was for the Poke'mon anime series on the WB.

EDIT: Housyasei-san, can you please help me? I'm utterly lost as far as posting my fan-fiction on DeviantART. I already have an account.

Last edited:

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    EDIT: Housyasei-san, can you please help me? I'm utterly lost as far as posting my fan-fiction on DeviantART. I already have an account.
    While I never submited word documents to DA, I'll try to help. Did you try: Submit> Deviation> Prose> *3 steps in chosing category*> Give description and title> actual text box

Though, it probably has a character limit. So break your story into parts. Hope that helps. :)

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Ah! Thank you for you help, Housyasei-san! That's just what I needed. Hopefully, the people at DeviantART will like my story. So far, people here were more interested in how I distributed my story than the work itself...Oh, well. I should get some more reports on it sooner or later. Thanks again, Housyasei-san!

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Yeah, you can.

And crap, is Garde art scarce now or something?

Whoa...Didn't see that coming. I say that word all the time on other boards and I don't get banned...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back