• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Bakura said:
    Umbreon on XD? I myself went for Jolteon, since I have Umbreon and Espeon on Colosseum, Flareon on FireRed and Vaporeon on LeafGreen. :D Heehee, I like all teh eeveelutions :) None of 'em are as good as Gardevoir thou, obviously. :D
    Gardevoir's got very high stats, apart from physical and speed...

I think its strongest amongst pretty Pokemon!

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    "I think its strongest amongst pretty Pokemon!"

I second that. GREATLY.

I've only played Megaman 8, or maybe it was 7? It was for the SNES, and there was CloudMan, JunkMan, FreezeMan, and Bass. But I don't play it anymore, I kicked butt until I got to Dr. Wily.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    Gardevoir is the strongest among pretty poke'mon? Indeed!

Megaman 7 was on the SNES and the robot masters you mentioned are from Megaman 7. That game does have Shademan in it, but not the more "Modern" version that was used in my film.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Ah. So far, everyone who has seen my project who resides here at the Gardveoir Fan club has loved it! I showed it to Kine too and he liked it and hopes I make some more. I hope to begin filming this evening.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Hey guys I'm back. 0_0 My absence was caused my school and some paper I still need to redo. You seen my post from Jan. 31 in the Fanart thread. While I did stop by here on that day, I didn't post since I was way to behind on the topics and it was about games and such I never had/played. So I guess I'm back for a while.

Foxx> I really liked that flash of yours! Stop-motion is awesome. I always wanted to try it, but never had the right equipment.

Former-Poliwhorl>
    There was no need to get a new account for a name change. There was already a name-change thread. Look harder next time, please. -_-

Hey, people,
    for the pokesho.com Pokemon character vote-off,
    Gardevoir won first place of all characters in Pokemon!
    https://pokesho.com/ranking.html
    That's pretty good news. I was kinda confused with the ranking order, as some people where too.
    Kucheat's near the top. ><
    Hahahaha
    i just finished watching the 8th movie and Reji-rock, ice and steel sound like a robot and their eyes light up rejice is the coolest his voice is so high and when he is attacked he slowly says
    Reeee-reeeeeeeeeeee-reeeee-Jiiiiiiiiii-I-i--i--ic---eeeeeeeeeeee
    reallly slowly
    registeel sounds like a record being scratched on a turn table
    manene is so cute
    Sigh no gardevoir in it
    Today i ate fishsticks it was good i think i saw gardeviors image on one of them but i ate the fishstick right when i noticd it :<<<

One another note: everyone in here knows my obcession with Cosmo and Nico Robin, right? Now I've gone dorky and became obcessed with the olympic mascots for this years Olympics. D: (Neve-taaaaaaan~)
    Maybe it was my affinity with cartoon eskimos (don't ask).

As for Garde drawings...the attachment is the only one I drew lately. Pretty sad, huh? Darn me for drawing lots of Cosmo, some Nico Robins and Neves! >_<

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Ah, ha!

Weclome back, Housyasei-san! I'm glad you enjoyed my short film. So far, everyone who has seen it has loved it! There was one problem, though: when I first uploaded it, there were a few bugs in it that threw the sound off! People didn't like that, hence the low score of 2.25 out of 5.00 at last check. Say, what was your favorite part of the movie?

If Gardevoir won first place, maybe they'll make some better action figures! If they made either a 4 or a 6 inch figure that was well detailed and was quite posable, I could use it in my films! Just to give you a sense of scale, that Dr. Eggman figure is precisely 6 inches tall, so he towers over the 2 inch figure that's currently available. Hmmm...now that I think about it, I would need to find a suitable voice actress for the part. I'm getting ahead of myself! They need to make that figure first!

As far as the right equipment goes for stop-motion, all I used was a 2.1 megapixel digital camera, a tripod, a decent computer (Mine really cooks with its 2.8GHz Pentium 4) and the proper software (As mentioned in the credits of the film, I used Flash MX 2004 Pro, Nero Wave Editor, QuickTime 7 Pro and Windows Sound Recorder.) For sound recording hardware, I used a Tascam US-122 and a condensor microphone for prestine sound recording. You may have noticed that there was no detectable noise while Aaraboga and I were speaking. Granted, this setup was rather expensive, but I don't think anyone would need even half of the stuff I mentioned to produce a fun stop-motion cartoon! Oh! There is one other thing you need: you need a place to film where the lighting and the conditions of the room don't change (Like people walking through.)

Kudos to anyone who can read this and understand all of it.

Sorry for rambling on and on, but I'm so excited that my movie has been received so well! I can't wait to start filming the next short, but that may have to wait until the end of the weekend. Aaraboga didn't do very much animation in our current film, but he'll be doing loads of it for the next one. Maybe we'll have it done by next weekend, eh?

This is Dr. Foxx, signing off...for now...

EDIT: I have to say this:

You thought you saw Gardevoir's image on a fish stick? Good thing it was just you imagination. I don't suppose you've heard about how a woman ordered wings at a McDonalds a few years ago and one of the wings was...a deep-fried...chicken head...

Last edited:

Bakura

what is delicious
    Years
    Hey guys I'm back. 0_0 My absence was caused my school and some paper I still need to redo. You seen my post from Jan. 31 in the Fanart thread. While I did stop by here on that day, I didn't post since I was way to behind on the topics and it was about games and such I never had/played. So I guess I'm back for a while.
    Yay!!! Welcome back Housyasei-san!!! :) *hugs*

One another note: everyone in here knows my obcession with Cosmo and Nico Robin, right? Now I've gone dorky and became obcessed with the olympic mascots for this years Olympics. D: (Neve-taaaaaaan~)
    Maybe it was my affinity with cartoon eskimos (don't ask).
    Heheh. I think I'll take your advice and not ask. ^_^

As for Garde drawings...the attachment is the only one I drew lately. Pretty sad, huh? Darn me for drawing lots of Cosmo, some Nico Robins and Neves! >_<
    Tis okay, noone can be expected to draw one character non-stop. ^^ Except you. :badsmile: Just kiddin. :P

I've improved my gardevoir drawings (I think), so I'll hopefully be uploading another pic myself soon. Will use a better colouring technique this time hopefully, if it works. :D

Dark-Ralts

Formally known as poliwhirl
    Years
    Welcome back..... sigh someone should have told me but i wanted a new one because my old account was weak,
    anyways you guys might have noticed that i am developing a liking to manene but do not worry gardevoir is still number one but i hope manene wont get jelouse... i cant spell
    im making a banner for two clubs manene and ralts will be in it. Ralts is trying to get manene off gaurd so he is doing dancing and manene is folowing. Im using new flash techniques.

H-san did you know what happened to kine.....
    if you do sorry
    if you dont you should know go to his website

Where did you guys get the list??? i want to know

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Dark-Ralts said:
    Welcome back..... sigh someone should have told me but i wanted a new one because my old account was weak,
    anyways you guys might have noticed that i am developing a liking to manene but do not worry gardevoir is still number one but i hope manene wont get jelouse... i cant spell
    im making a banner for two clubs manene and ralts will be in it. Ralts is trying to get manene off gaurd so he is doing dancing and manene is folowing. Im using new flash techniques.

H-san did you know what happened to kine.....
    if you do sorry
    if you dont you should know go to his website

Where did you guys get the list??? i want to know
    The rank list, it was on pokesho but its deleted now =.=

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    It is? What a shame, what a shame...........err, 'pity', that's what I meant.......

Welcome back, H-san. The Garde pic..........well, since you were drawing other things, I think some more can be shown, like the whole body, maybe more than Garde in the pic.

I'd like to see it, DR.

Bakura

what is delicious
    Years
    Darn... ._. I wanted to show some of my friends that. Ah well, ya can't win 'em all. ^^;

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Reply time! dunDUNDUUUUN!

Dr. Foxy-baby <3 said:
    ay, what was your favorite part of the movie?
    Oy, I liked it as a whole, really. ^^

As for Gardevior figures, the only ones I know of are the 2" and 1" ones. -_- Nintendo just likes to keep stuff small....except for plushies or somthing. I own one of the 1" RKG figures, as said a long time ago, but I forgot if I showed a picture yet. So, to be safe, see the attachment. I have a few other figurines not in the picture. ;)

As for the fishstick stuff...I was playing around. I was spoofing those people in the news for finding Jesus' image in a piece of toast or the sort.

The Pokemon forumally known as Poliwhirl said:
    sigh someone should have told me but i wanted a new one because my old account was weak,
    How was your account "weak"?
    And don't worry, transitions are slow between obcessions. ;)

Jynx said:
    The rank list, it was on pokesho but its deleted now =.=
    Ummm...it still shows for me... https://pokesho.com/ranking.html ?

The Garde pic..........well, since you were drawing other things, I think some more can be shown, like the whole body, maybe more than Garde in the pic.
    Uh...maybe becuase I didn't feel like drawing the whole body? :\
    I don't know what else to draw of Garde... -_-

As for the banner in my siggy, that's a shoulder... :o

Dark-Ralts

Formally known as poliwhirl
    Years
    i was surfing ign and i noticed a thread sayinf the sexiest pokemon
    Gardevoir was loved by many
    Drowzee for one

and a somewhat softcore pic of gardevoir showed out..................
    I guess who-ever drew this was "going crazy" for her/him What if that gardevoir was a guy..... Eughhhh

then a guy replied how can you think pokemon are sexy then you have no life

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    We've been had!

Jesus' image in a piece of toast? Now I've heard just about everything!

So, Nintendo likes to keep thier figures small, eh? Bah! They're missing out on quite an opportunity, agreed? Looks like I would have to get one custom made, but I suspect that such a thing would be a bit much for my pocketbook, plus, who would I get to construct one anyway?

Again, I'm glad you enjoyed my film, Housyasei-san. I do have one idea for more Gardevoir art: A male Gardevoir with metal gauntlets, a sword and a shield who's trying to save a female Garvdevoir from a Gyrados. Just a crazy idea. I'd try this myself, but I don't have that much skill in drawing. Hmmm...according to my analysis of that photo, you must be a fan of Cardcaptors as well.

Ah, so the ranking is still there after all, eh? Gadzooks...I should have checked that myself! We've all been fooled! ARRRG!!! Just kidding!

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    If I had a enlarging ray, I'd take of of 'em Gardevoir action figures andzap it to real-life size. Not too accurate though, that'd take forever.

OMG Poli went to IGN? I've seen that thread too; guess people've either changed ther view about Gardevoir or sarcasm, most likely sarcasm.

If you veiwed the thread, I was poke-freak1110. Usually I'M the one there bragging about Gardevoir. Oh, and check the Community Thread there; it's my 'hangout'.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    i was surfing ign and i noticed a thread sayinf the sexiest pokemon
    Gardevoir was loved by many
    Drowzee for one

and a somewhat softcore pic of gardevoir showed out..................
    I guess who-ever drew this was "going crazy" for her/him What if that gardevoir was a guy..... Eughhhh

then a guy replied how can you think pokemon are sexy then you have no life
    I've seen that thread. It first started off as some sort of Favorite Pokemon thread (hence the Drowzee comment) and then someone posted that Pokesho Garde fanservice pic (which, as much as I like some fanservice, that pic bugs me for no end since it so overused -_-).

But never take the people at IGN's forums seriously, they are just immature little teenagers that have petty fights over who's hotter: Mis"tard" or May and rant and/or ***** about how the newest Starfox game isn't up to par like the OMG ORIGENUL!!!11 while in l337 speak.

Again, I'm glad you enjoyed my film, Housyasei-san. I do have one idea for more Gardevoir art: A male Gardevoir with metal gauntlets, a sword and a shield who's trying to save a female Garvdevoir from a Gyrados.
    Hmm, I should try that out one day. Thanks. :D Though I can't draw a Gyarados to save a life of a porche-less Ethiopian family. I might consider Poliwhirl's choices. ^^
    Hmmm...according to my analysis of that photo, you must be a fan of Cardcaptors as well.
    Why yes I am, even though I haven't watched the anime in a few years. >>;;
    I got the figure way back in 2001-2002 so it's my oldest figurine save for some Sailor Moon ones. I need to label some stuff on there one day...actully the oldest anime thing I have would be either a Wedding Peach barbie doll from the late 90's (though I can't be sure if it's a bootleg or not x_X) or the ugly Sailor Moon dolls from 1999.

If I had a enlarging ray, I'd take of of 'em Gardevoir action figures andzap it to real-life size. Not too accurate though, that'd take forever.
    That'll kinda be impractical. With some math done...let's say the figure your trying to blow-up is 1 inch cubed (about 3 grams of plastic) or not counting the flowing skirt: 1"x.5"x.25" (or 2 grams) or height, length and width respectively. Since the height will be up to 63", her height will increase 63 times, and about 31 and 15 for the other 2 measurements. At life size, it's volume will be around 30,000" in all. For a huge hunk of plastic, it would go for 300-400 pounds (or 136-180 Kgs for you non-USers). Also considering the figure has no points of articulation, it'll just be a mere [mueseum] showpiece and nothing else.

My head hurts....x_X

OMG Poli went to IGN? I've seen that thread too; guess people've either changed ther view about Gardevoir or sarcasm, most likely sarcasm.
    Or maybe they are sick of seeing Pokesho's Garde's boobs bascially pop out their monitor everytime some horny fanboy posts that picture. :\

Oh, and check the Community Thread [at IGN]; it's my 'hangout'.
    Strangely, this club is my only hangout at PC. I stopped going into Fanart since they seem to dislike Sonic X there (BOOHOO *cutcut*) from the ignoring or somthing. Both PC and SPP boggle me at times. @_@

As some news: For any of you in or near Taiwan...It looks like there will be a Poke Park in Taiwan this summer! Click heeere. Which means either kohei or Jynx could take a little plane trip. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back