• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    "That'll kinda be impractical. With some math done...let's say the figure your trying to blow-up is 1 inch cubed (about 3 grams of plastic) or not counting the flowing skirt: 1"x.5"x.25" (or 2 grams) or height, length and width respectively. Since the height will be up to 63", her height will increase 63 times, and about 31 and 15 for the other 2 measurements. At life size, it's volume will be around 30,000" in all. For a huge hunk of plastic, it would go for 300-400 pounds (or 136-180 Kgs for you non-USers). Also considering the figure has no points of articulation, it'll just be a mere [mueseum] showpiece and nothing else." -Housyasei-san

Gadzooks...thats a lot of plastic...That's roughly 34-46 times heavier than my laptop! (8.7 pounds). At that size, the detail on that figure would also be quite hideous...

Here's another crazy idea or two: Since you like Cardcaptors, how about putting Kirlia in Sakura's outfit from the first season intro? Or even a Cardcaptor Amy Rose? Her Piko-piko hammer could be altered slightly to somewhat resemble the Clow Wand. Again, just some cracked ideas from the local mad scientist.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    "they are just immature little teenagers that have petty fights over who's hotter"

...........I despise you...........

I never really knew that.........now my head's gonna blow. *BOOM*

Meh, I'm the Gardevoir & Kucheat stalker there, 100% fanboy.

I only post in this thread. *wink wink*

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    Gadzooks...thats a lot of plastic...That's roughly 34-46 times heavier than my laptop! (8.7 pounds). At that size, the detail on that figure would also be quite hideous...
    Oh yes x_X
    If you wanted a real life-size one, build it with a steel (or aluminum) frame and silicone, add some air-filled spaces ad the weight would probably be 100-200 pounds I'm sure. The detail can be extraordinary and with some joints on it, it can be posed. Pretty sweet, huh?

Dr. Mack Foxx again... said:
    Again, just some cracked ideas from the local mad scientist.
    Interesting...I'll consider those also..I just need to find some good ref pics of her costume. ^^

Poke-Gnome said:
    ...........I despise you...........
    You're welcome. :)

Poke-Gnome also said said:
    I never really knew that.........now my head's gonna blow. *BOOM*
    You....don't watch the Discovery channel often I presume?

Poke-Gnome the fourth said:
    Meh, I'm the Gardevoir & Kucheat stalker there, 100% fanboy.
    Link to this "community" thread you speak of?

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Actually, I'm probably the only one that like Gardevoir & Kucheat ON THAT ENTIRE BOARD. Therefore, it is logical that I am the Gardevoir & Kucheat stalker there. But for some unknown reason, people there won't let you be a stalker of a Pokemon unless it has appeared in a movie or appeared in 3 episodes. (I call myself the unofficial stalker, or 'lover')

What is this "Discovery channel" that you speak of? :P

https://boards.ign.com/pokemon/b5012/89410809/p1/?48814

I don't appear until later, go to one of the later pages in the thread. VERY later, I might add. You'll see me on a couple. Or just go to the board and click on the blue number in []-those. You'll see me posting now; look for the Gardevoir & Kucheat Stalker in my sig.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    What is this "Discovery channel" that you speak of? :P
    ....you're kidding, right?

poke-nome123 said:
    https://boards.ign.com/pokemon/b5012/89410809/p1/?48814

I don't appear until later, go to one of the later pages in the thread. VERY later, I might add. You'll see me on a couple. Or just go to the board and click on the blue number in []-those. You'll see me posting now; look for the Gardevoir & Kucheat Stalker in my sig.
    Um...wow, that thread was pretty pointless and spammy...
    This is also why I never go to IGN forums. -_-

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    That's what makes it a CT; for off-topic talk.

You might've heard of The Vestibule on IGN, that's like a Community BOARD, where EVERYTHING is off-topic. But don't worry; any spam (not on the Vesti, of course), trolling, advertising, etc., is contacted to the mods and taken care of. It's a lively place, really. Even I am recognized there.............can't really define 'recognized'.............they think of me as a noob. I've been there some time.............don't know if y'all been there before............and remember, I'm not trying to push ya to joining there; just using common knowledge to my advantage.........not like I'm gonna win anything XD

Last edited:

Dark-Ralts

Formally known as poliwhirl
    Years
    What happens when a pokemon evoles???
    Does it mutate?
    Genes change?

WHAT!

Isnt muk and grimer the same pokemon?
    Do you poop grimer and muk?

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Grimer = Muk? Then it wouldn't need an evolution!

Actually, when a Pokmon evolves, it gains new powers, looks bigger, very different from what it was before.

Boo, Ralts in XD is male. :( Guess I'll beat the game then trade for a female one...........good thing Kucheat was female..........

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    What happens when a pokemon evoles???
    Does it mutate?
    Genes change?
    That's probably it. I mean how else could they change? Magic? That could be another reason...

YEA!

Isnt muk and grimer the same pokemon?
    Do you poop grimer and muk?
    No, Muk is just a bigger and meaner verson of the cuter Grimer; also it's much stronger. :cheeky:
    Both of them are just polluted sludge, probably closely related to real live slime molds....so they could be polluted slime molds. Poop is just non-living bodily excrement.
    Grimer = Muk? Then it wouldn't need an evolution!
    Tell that to GameFreak...

Actually, when a Pokmon evolves, it gains new powers, looks bigger, very different from what it was before.
    We know that, Poliwhirl was asking if they change form: mutate or transform a la Sailor Moon.

Boo, Ralts in XD is male. Guess I'll beat the game then trade for a female one...........good thing Kucheat was female..........
    Hahahaha.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    "Boo, Ralts in XD is male. Guess I'll beat the game then trade for a female one..........." -Poke-nome

Glarg! I was hoping to get a male Ralts. My reason is simple: in a fan-fic that my younger brother and I are working on, there are two Gardevoir named Cecil and Aura. Aaraboga is raising Aura and I would be raising Cecil if everything had fallen into place just right.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to finish my fan-fic...as I've progressed, it's become increasingly difficult to describe what's happening with words. I would draw it out as a comic, but I don't have that kind of skill. At this stage, it would look downright terrible.

"We know that, Poliwhirl was asking if they change form: mutate or transform a la Sailor Moon." -Housyasei-san

Hmmm...if Grimer transformed in the same manor as Sailor Moon, I think that would yeild a henshin sequence that most of us would only see in our nightmares...X_X...

"Grimer Cystal Power, Make-up!" Sailor Muk!

Okay, enough of that before my brain shorts out. Mutation? Doesn't quite fit. A change in the genetic structure isn't likely. Magic? Perhaps. If you ask me, when Poke'mon evolve, it's like they grow up almost instantly. Kinda like how Ralts is a little kid, Kirlia is like a teenager and Gardevoir is like a refined adult. Our DNA doesn't change when we age, unless it's bombarded with radiation or other dangerous elements. That's just my observation.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    I feel like I brain (think) I thinked (damaged) my damage (brain).

Meh, I'll just get a lvl. 5 female Ralts, trade it to XD, and let it hold Exp. Share while I accend Mt. Battle. I would've had a Gardevoir on my memory card that I could've went with, but it got lost, and so did all that data.

But I'll raise it if I have to kill myself to do it.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Arrrg...

Yeah. It stinks to loose a memory card. I'd probably go ballistic if my 512 block card went missing or was erased. That card containts all the data from every Gamecube game I've ever played.

There is one thing that almost missed my detection: Dr. Foxy-baby?

Can't say anyone has ever called me that before. Housyasei-san, may you please define what this means: "<3"

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out. It's an anime-ish smily face when veiwed properly.

Last edited:

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Uhhh........No, you're looking at it the wrong way, it's.............let's just say that it's............well, when people type in faces, like 'XD', you look in a way that the X is on top and the D is at the bottom. This goes for all smilies.

I've been called numorous things, but I've gotten used to them.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    I feel like I brain (think) I thinked (damaged) my damage (brain).
    Thanks for clearing that up, without the parenthesis I was sure to be lost. hurhur

But I'll raise it if I have to kill myself to do it.
    I heard ghosts wheren't really responsible for stuff like that, they would just like throw around chairs and scare people. :)

There is one thing that almost missed my detection: Dr. Foxy-baby?
    Hahaha, XD. Sorry, I usually get carried away with stupid names for people, especially in quote boxes. I won't do it again, I promise.

Uhhh........No, you're looking at it the wrong way, it's.............let's just say that it's............well, when people type in faces, like 'XD', you look in a way that the X is on top and the D is at the bottom. This goes for all smilies.
    Yes, you need to have some internet experience to........................know which way to tilt........................your head to find out what it is. I.E.- XD or D:

I've been called numorous things, but I've gotten used to them.
    I can imagine.

Once on SPP, I started a thread. I told anyone ca call me a "freaking retard"(sarcasticly) if I posted i the wrong area. Well, the Mod closed it and he called me a "freaking retard" for real. But I wouldn't worry, he was pretty much a retarded arsehole anyway. :)

I drew a picture of Garde 2 days ago. It's like a better version of the last one. ^^;; I can't start on those Garde ideas right now since I have 2 gifts and a trade going on right now. >_>;;;

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    "I can't start on those Garde ideas right now since I have 2 gifts and a trade going on right now." -Housyasei-san

I can understand that. No rush here. Rushing one's work tends to generate sub-par results. Just yesterday, Aaraboga and I started shooting our next stop-motion short, but we decided that we should try again because:

1. We need to use a different camera. The one we were using was automatically making adjustments to the focus and lighting. Thus, frames would randomly be brighter, darker or blurry.

2. Aaraboga and I weren't happy with the results. We didn't quite get the animation to turn out as we wanted. Practice makes perfect, eh?

EDIT: Nice new drawing, by the way, Housyasei-san. I also took a look at your latest pic. That was a great drawing of Shadow! How do you make drawings like that? Are you using some sort of computer program or is all your work hand-drawn?

Last edited:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Wow, finally found time to look through the club again.
    Yay, H-S is back :D

Housyasei-san said:
    Once on SPP, I started a thread. I told anyone ca call me a "freaking retard"(sarcasticly) if I posted i the wrong area. Well, the Mod closed it and he called me a "freaking retard" for real. But I wouldn't worry, he was pretty much a retarded arsehole anyway. :)
    True. This is the reason why I do not go there anymore.

Anyhow, there is a Gardevoir fanclub at dA now.
    I guess people here might be interested.
    And I'm pretty much advertising it just because I'm one of the founders of the club -_-

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    EDIT: Nice new drawing, by the way, Housyasei-san. I also took a look at your latest pic. That was a great drawing of Shadow! How do you make drawings like that? Are you using some sort of computer program or is all your work hand-drawn?
    Thank you. ^^ Actually, most of my recent drawings are done in Shipainter, an oekaki program. I've come a long way to draw/color somthing that good. Try 6-something years starting with PaintBBS. ^^;;;
    True. This is the reason why I do not go there anymore.
    I lost my interest of posting art threads there since it seems that most mods are arseholes and the fan art area is just full of biased people. Sad really. :<

Anyhow, there is a Gardevoir fanclub at dA now.
    I guess people here might be interested.
    And I'm pretty much advertising it just because I'm one of the founders of the club -_-
    Haha, I just applied for adminship.
    Or the right legos...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back