• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
    Shipainter, eh? Hmmm...I'll have to run a search for that one and if there's a trial version available, I'll have to tinker with it. Thanks for the info., Housyasei-san.

By the way, my younger brother is considering joining this club. He's a heck of a lot better at drawing than I am, so I think you will all find his artwork to be quite good.

I've seen that Lego Gardevoir before. Roughly 4% of the images that turn up that are actually pictures of Gardevoir (All kinds of other junk shows up.) whenever I run a search are pictures of that. Kinda reminds me of an early 3D model for the Nintendo 64, if you get my drift. I have quite a stockpile of Legos, myself. I bet I could construct that with enough time to kill. I think my stop-motion trumps that project, though.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    Shipainter, eh? Hmmm...I'll have to run a search for that one and if there's a trial version available, I'll have to tinker with it.
    :O ShiPa is an online oekaki, and you can't run it offline unless you have this program called "AzLocal PBBS".

Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    By the way, my younger brother is considering joining this club. He's a heck of a lot better at drawing than I am, so I think you will all find his artwork to be quite good.
    Hehe, I'll look forward for your brother joining the club :D

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    Shipainter, eh? Hmmm...I'll have to run a search for that one and if there's a trial version available, I'll have to tinker with it. Thanks for the info., Housyasei-san.
    As kohei said, anything with BBS in it's name or somthing simular is online. As anyone would notice, all my recent pics are done on ShiPainter. I grew a fondness to the coloring effects of the watercolors and all the other tools. Now I would feel weird drawing in PS for some reason. :o

Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    Also looking forward to your younger brother. :)

Heh, if you didn't notice the little change in my profile, today is my birthday. >.> Yay, 18.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Ah! Well, then! Happy 18th Birthday, Housyasei-san! :-) Hope you had a fun party, got to spend some time with friends/family and got some neat stuff!

Have cake or icecream? If so, what flavors? Or maybe there's something special planned for you this weekend?
    Having a birthday bash + during the school week = not so much fun. At least according to my experience.

An 18th birthday is quite a milestone, if you ask me.

And now...

Thanks for the info about that program, Housyasei-san and Kohei. I really appreciate it.

Here's some more good news: I now have access to a better camera and tripod thanks to my sister, Marya; therefore, I can finally start filming the next stop-motion short without any of the problems caused by the previous camera (Automatic lighting changes, blurriness, etc). I hope to have the next one up on Newgrounds before this Saturday. As soon as Aaraboga gets his drawings scanned, he will be making his entrance here.

By the way, your fan art of Sonic X is quite good, Housyasei-san. The only thing bugging me about Sonic X is locating some fan-subs of the third season. I can't seem to locate it on DVD either and that was my first stop!

Speaking of cartoons, I wonder if Gardevoir will be making a considerable appearance in the Poke'mon series again soon.

Last edited:

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Me too..........Garde DEFINITALY needs some battling time.

Hey, you remember that Pokesho translation? The one in the photobucket? One of the IGN people just found it.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Which one, Poke-nome? "The Sirnight Experience"?

Is it bad that someone from IGN found it or is that step in the right direction? Just wondering.

EDIT: Yes. We really have yet to see Gardevoir's power in battle. The only thing that would make this unpleasant, though, is if Ash and company have to fight one and we have to watch Gardevoir lose... Surely one of them could acquire a Gardevoir. Perhaps Ash could rescue one? Speaking of the unlikely, how about if Gardevoir kicked Pikachu out of the spotlight and was always at Ash's side instead? However...Status=Impossible...

Last edited:

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Lolz...........But a certain story I seen before........*shudder* Maybe not. OR he could have BOTH Gardevoir AND Pikachu ou at the same time!.........Or May could have it out all the time because it can do well in beauty contests..........

Yup, that one. Not sure about the good/bad thing, though. I sould've posted the link to it before. :P

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Pikachu and Gardevoir out at the same time: perfect for me! Both are some of my all-time favorites (Gardevoir is currently #1, though.)

Yes. Gardevoir would definately shut out the competition at a Poke'mon beauty contest.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Ah! Well, then! Happy 18th Birthday, Housyasei-san! :-) Hope you had a fun party, got to spend some time with friends/family and got some neat stuff!

Have cake or icecream? If so, what flavors? Or maybe there's something special planned for you this weekend?
    I didn't have a party, I just ate at a restuarant with my parents. As for the cake, we had to cut it today since my mom had to go watch over my grandmother in the hospital yesterday. As a present, I got a nice digital camera (I need to set it up though.) The cake was a cookies and cream ice cream with vanilla cake. XD I'm probably doing nothing much for the weekend really....

By the way, your fan art of Sonic X is quite good, Housyasei-san. The only thing bugging me about Sonic X is locating some fan-subs of the third season. I can't seem to locate it on DVD either and that was my first stop!
    The bad thing is, that there is no japanese subs or raws for tht matter. The only thing there is, the uncut French dub, the Japanese masters with chinese subtitles, or the english dub. I found no place where to get the high quality uncut French anywhere, so I had to rely on the low quality real player episodes. I need to ask around anyway.
    But, currently a fan-sub group (called Doremi) is subbing the eps of the 3rd season(Ep. 53-78). Of course, they just started doing it. I'll try to find their site later.

Garde should appear in the anime soon, or hopefully within the next big battle. Maybe the "Battle Tower! Telepathy Battle!" episode will have Garde in it?
    Time will tell...

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    That's an interesting cake, Housyasei-san! Sounds quite delicious. I don't suppose you could upload a slice, eh? Just kidding.

My birthday tends to feature pizza with my favorite toppings: pepperoni, italian sausage, mushrooms, ham, bacon, beef and salami. Green olives are good too, but no one seems to have them available on the west coast of the USA. Maybe they're just an east coast thing? Nevermind. Oddly enough, my favorite birthday dessert is pumpkin pie and peanut butter ice cream that's loaded with peanut butter cups and chocolate fudge. Granted, this is not the sort of menu that a local mad scientist could live on for long. Now, enough about my insane tastes.

A digital camera, eh? Perhaps you could experiment with stop-motion now. If you want to try it out, just ask me if you have any questions or need some pointers.

As far as Sonic X goes, I'm 100% shocked that there are no raw Japanese copies of season 3 circulating over the Internet. Perhaps the series was canned after season 2 in Japan? Maybe season 3 is just a beta of some sort?The possibilites are endless. The people that are working on subbing the episodes: did they acquire the raw Japanese or are they subbing the French series? Hearing the Sonic characters talk in French could prove interesting and amusing for one who doesn't understand the language.

"Garde should appear in the anime soon, or hopefully within the next big battle. Maybe the "Battle Tower! Telepathy Battle!" episode will have Garde in it? Time will tell..." -Housyasei-san

The only downside of that possibility is that we would probably have to watch our dear Gardevoir get annihilated...

Well, the main character in my fan-fic ends up acquiring a Gardevoir. I almost feel confident enough to finish the text version. After all, maybe I'll find someone who could turn my words into great pictures or maybe I'll get enough experience to do the job myself someday.

Now that I've said WAY too much, I'd best exit for now.

This is Dr. Foxx...signing off...for now...

P.S.- I hope your grandmother is doing well, Housyasei-san.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Dr. Mack Foxx said:
    As far as Sonic X goes, I'm 100% shocked that there are no raw Japanese copies of season 3 circulating over the Internet. Perhaps the series was canned after season 2 in Japan? Maybe season 3 is just a beta of some sort?The possibilites are endless. The people that are working on subbing the episodes: did they acquire the raw Japanese or are they subbing the French series? Hearing the Sonic characters talk in French could prove interesting and amusing for one who doesn't understand the language.

To make a long story short, there was japanese episodes made but TV Tokyo didn't want to air them for some reason. So the masters for the episodes where sent for a airing in France and other countrys. As of now, the third season is playing in the US being dubbed by 4kkk1d$ (of course, the dub isn't as bad as One Piece or Pokmeon). But it still needs to air in Japan. Which I hope it does as the 3rd season is better then the first two season imo.
    I think that's it. :o

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Sadly, I have nothing more to report about Gardevoir, but I do have an update on the next episode of "Tales from the Toy Chest." Aaraboga and I submitted a Beta of the next episode onto Newgrounds. I'll be sure to post a link to it here, but the movie is still "Under Judgement," meaning that if it scores too low, it will be deleted from their system. If that happens, I'll just put a download here. I'll either post the download or the link by either editing this post, or by putting the links in my next post. I hope someone here has discovered something cool on the net about Gardevoir or has some more cool fan-art for us to all see.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Gardevoir Fan Club!

I feel the need to contribute since I don't post as much as I should...

Just randomness. XD

Dark-Ralts

Formally known as poliwhirl
    Years
    Im sorry guys that i did not post for a long time
    Anywho, i think Jesse will get a smoochum in the next japanese episode. It is about time and it all makes sense. James manene will turn into Mr. Mime and Jesse will have a Jynx. or in the future. that would be coool

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Oh yes, Meganekko Sirknight is 萌え! =)

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Another picture for good measure and turned out decent. This time, it's a more actionized than my usual cutesy Gardevoirs. =P

Dr. Mack Foxx

Years
    Yo! Nice artwork, Buster_Wolf!

Anyway, the beta I submitted to Newgrounds has passed judgement! Use this link to access mine and Aaraboga's latest stop-motion experiment:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/300388

Please be sure to vote on this movie and even leave a review, if you want. We hope to film the next episode of Tales from the Toy Chest today. Maybe we can get it done within a few days?

EDIT: I just submitted another beta to Newgrounds. It's the final project from my Flash class at college. It's a short cartoon called "Art Antics." Some of you have already seen it, but just in case, I'll put a link in my next post so everyone here can watch it if they want. The movie just needs to pass judgement first. So far, so good, though.

EDIT #2: The movie passed judgement! Just use the link below to access my cartoon, Art Antics Beta:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/300522

Please be sure to vote on it and even leave a review if you want.

Last edited:

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Sorry I haven't posted in a while. USB cable broke, had to get another, and a new computer. Yippidy-skipin-do.

Anyway, nice job on the fanart. I've had some decent images when I played in a band at two occasions in the near past. Wish y'all were there.

Well, now that I'm back, I'm gonna make sure I keep as updated to Garde-news as possible, unless something comes up.

SO EVERY1 IS HAPPY

Bakura

what is delicious
    Years
    Same here, sorry I've not posted in a while also. o_o Someone *glares at brother* reset my firefox cookies 'n' saved data 'n' stuff, and I forgot my PC password. >.< I have it now though, so I'm back after a short absence. ^^;
    I hate PCs. I lost 120GB worth on Friday, too, since my stupid external hard disk's partition became corrupt. ;_; I can get the data back... at the cost of $50. O_O Not sure if I want to pay that right now.

EDIT: Whoah... those sketches are awesome, Buster_Wolf!! How long have you been doing that kinda thing for?
    Also, sorry Dr Mack Foxx, my pc seems to be having trouble accessing newgrounds right now o_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back