• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir or Gallade

Gardevoir or Gallade

• Gardevoir

Votes: 36 48.0%
  • Gallade

Votes: 39 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ayselipera

Both designs look great to me, but I haven't used Gallade yet so I'll have to say Gardevoir is my favorite. Plus I have a long history with Gardevoir all through RSE and that can't be ignored. :)

Years
    Personally, I prefer Gardevoir. It'll always be one of my favoritest Hoenn Pokémon. <3
    Although I do think it's great that male Kirlia now have a more manly form to evolve into, Gallade just ain't my style. It's also a pain to beat in battle. @A@;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't know what a Gallade is. I don't know why people keep typing it. I don't know why it apparently exists. I don't know who it evolves from or whether it has no evolution. I know nothing of this creature.

Thus I choose Gardevoir :3

(I don't know all the Sinnoh pkmn btw, too many useless ones imo)

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I think gallade is better, and is one of the very few good sinnoh pokemon

tied it up 23-23

Bulbasaur15

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Gallade because Gardevoir is good but Gallade can get more moves and he uses his arms as swords.How cool is that

Years
    I picked Gardevoir because it was one of my first pokemon in ruby (Ralts eventually became Gardevoir)

And the look of her really accentuated her beautiful psychic abilities!

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    I voted gallade, cause I never really cared much for gardevoir, and I like swords.:classic:

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Even though i have played with gardevoir in pokemon ruby and in pokemon Colosseum i choose gallade because i like fighting type pokemon and he looks cool.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    Even though i prefer special over physical, I'll go with gallade coz his design is cooler and he has a huge movelist.

Spech

The Pokemon Guru
    Years
    i think that they're both pretty even, i used both a gallade and gardevoir at the battle frontier for double battles and never lost, of course if any pokemon were real i'd probably choose gallade

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    Gardevoir, hands down. I've owned both, in two seperate regions, so i have had plenty of time to contemplate this. I still love Gardevoir, even if Gallade is a BEAST!

Cyndahog

lol hi
    Years
    I've played with both, so 'tis a toughie.

I'll opt for Gardevoir since I had a better run with her in R/S/E. She was a beast for me.

Back